X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jodyhicks
    • Oct 2008

another couple of questions...

i'm also curious about brushes. I've noticed that they are for sale with different designs. How do they work? And, is there a way to change the color of things with SBM? example, if I were to get some frames that were black, is there a way to change the color to blue?
    thanks so much...
    still learning and taking it all in...
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

Originally posted by jodyhicks View Post
    i'm also curious about brushes. I've noticed that they are for sale with different designs. How do they work? And, is there a way to change the color of things with SBM? example, if I were to get some frames that were black, is there a way to change the color to blue?
    thanks so much...
    still learning and taking it all in...
    Brushes can be used with other programs but not with SBM. Programs such as Paint Shop Pro and Real Draw Pro. You can try Real Draw Pro by visiting Granny's website. (esteesbarn.com) She has many tutorials on how to use the program and it is much easier than other programs to use not to mention cheaper. You do pay for a membership but it is for a year and has many benefits and includes the Real Draw Program in the price. Hope I helped you.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
    X