• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Thank you and Welcome!

Howdy folks!!!

The last 5 weeks have not been easy. Don't wish them on anyone. I'm sorry I have been so busy, tired and down, I have not commented much or welcome the newbies. Soooooooo...

I would like to welcome all the newbies to our wonderful forum, and particularly to Scrapsville! We are delighted to have you and hope you will join our wonderful community wholeheartedly!

And to the rest of you nuts, ops, I mean, wonderful folks, you have all been doing some remarkable work on your layouts and embies! Please forgive me for not commenting on each one individually, but I do check the galleries and posts, and I'm very impressed with all the great stuff coming through. And a very warm thank you to all who have so lovingly shared their goodies with us. Your wonderful talent shines through on every piece. Keep up the great work.

I hope you all have a great week. I'm looking forward to spending more time here again. God willing and the creek don't rise.

Hughs,

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• jazzieal
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2006

Sorry you have been having so many problems Granny..we have missed you in Scrapsville and hope you will soon be back the place just isnt the same without ya !
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Linda
      Layout Whiz
      • May 2006

I hope the coming weeks will be much better for you Granny. I'm sorry you've had such a rough time lately. Remember we love you here!
      sigpic

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Hope the future is brighter now Granny x
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• rosana brito
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2006

Heloooooo!!!!!!! GRannyyyyyyyy!!! Welcome !!!!

OHHH! Granny very amable of its part, I am nownew member, to put I am happy with its attitude, this demonstrates the affection that has for in, feels yes its lack, but we know extremely that and busy, We are happy with its words, ok a great kiss R. B

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Thank you ladies.... And I use the term loosely!

I honestly wans't trying to get sympathy, I was only trying to explain. But I appreciate all the kind words.

Thank you bunches and have a great week.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• wonas
              • Jul 2006

Glad you are feeling better now - we all have our bad days but the people on here make you realises how nice it is to have good days. Everyone on here are so kind, and yes Granny you are one of them. Keep your chin up love.

Comment

Working...
              X