• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Visualizations

as many of you know i am into natural & spiritual healing, one of the many ways to do this is self healing visualizations / meditations - as so many people on our lovely site have health issues i felt the need to share one (or more if you'd like me too) visualizations.

these are very simple to do and help promote self healing and wellness (they are also great if you are feeling stressed!)

all you have to do is read the visualization slowly, it may be a good idea to get yourself comfortable first and make sure you'll not be disturbed, i always find some gentle classical music helps whilst doing this too.

hope it helps in some way xxxx

Alpine Mountain Walk

I’d like you first to just relax and get comfortable in your chair

Now take a deep breath and as you do imagine you are breathing in a white mist

Feel it reaching down into your toes filling your whole body with a warm and soothing feeling

As you exhale see your breath as a grey mist taking all you care’s and worries away out of your body

Letting go of all tension, all your worries with each breath out
    Now return your breathing to normal

Let your mind run free and picture yourself walking along a gently sloping alpine mountain path

Sweet fresh scented mountain air fills your lungs making you feel at peace

It’s a glorious warm summer’s day, little fluffy cotton wool clouds drift aimlessly across the clear blue sky

Notice the warm gentle breeze as it soothingly brushes your skin

Either side of the path are meadows of sweet green grass dotted with colourful splashes of alpine flowers

Absorb the succulent lush green of the grass filling you with a deep sense of calm

Listen to the peace which is only broken by the sounds of nature

The sweet sounds of the birds chirping and the gentle buzzing of insects

As you walk further up the mountain you hear the gentle sounds of flowing water

You follow the tinkling sounds, there ahead of you is a sparkling crystal blue lake tucked into the side of the mountain surrounded with pretty white and pink willowy blossom trees

Watch as the sun plays upon the water, See how it shimmers and sparkles like bursts of diamonds

See how the mountain and sky reflect mirror like so clearly in the lake

A breathtakingly beautiful oasis of purest calm

You see some steps next to a pink willow blossom tree which drapes tantalizing into the lake

Bring to mind all those you wish healing for and let then join you now as you climb down into the water, it is not cold,
    Feel it cleansing you, seeping deep, washing away your troubles

Absorb the wondrous feelings of health and vitality

Watch the joy and happiness spread on the faces of those who have joined you

Take a moments now with those you love, see yourself and them happy and healthy playing in the lake

Stay a while and let your mind enjoy this tranquil healing setting, let the feeling of wellness wash over you taking away all aches and pains, making you feel healthier and happier than you have ever felt before.

It is now time to leave and say goodbye to this beautiful oasis of calm

But remember you can come back here anytime you want to

Start making your way back across the beautiful alpine meadow

Down the gentle sloping alpine path

Back to the room and fully aware of your surroundings

Feeling relaxed, healthy, refreshed and peaceful

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Fiona that was wonderful! Sure did help me. I almost went to sleep I was so relaxed. It felt so good to feel the warm sun on my face and back, and the warm dip in the water, and the weightlessness that comes with that. Thank you!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2007

wow! It's kinda nice having the alternative therapy lady as your special friend. We got that session for free. It really was nice, Fiona! I kept wanting to close my eyes but it was extremely hard to read that way. But it was also hard to picture the meadows and blooming trees among this mess on my computer desk. I think I may try to tape that and play it back to myself as I sit in my massage chair.

Pk, I saw you there in the lake. And Wolvsie, and Knzus, and Jazz were all there. Anyone else want to join us? This was pretty cool.
      Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• fourfoxes
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2007

Thanks Angel!

Debby
        My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Now I sure can use this.This was nice.Big hugs to our Healer xo
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

I loved it - I wish I had it on tape - may have to do that so I can just close my eyes. Thank you so much!!
            Julie

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
              I loved it - I wish I had it on tape - may have to do that so I can just close my eyes. Thank you so much!!
              I was thinking the same thing MaggieMae! I think Fiona needs to put this on tape or CD with the music in the back ground, then take orders! I'd buy a tape!!!!!!
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

This was wonderful Fiona..Thank you...
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

i have some on video on google if you would like to watch them

alpine meadow

Colour affirmation

Rose Garden

Mountain Lake

Bluebell woods

, Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• angelwithin
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Nov 2006

Crystal Cave

another visualization to help promote self healing - my image of the crystal cave is attached

I'd like you first to just relax and get comfortable in your chair

Take in a few deep breaths and with each one let your body just relax a little more

As you inhale feel it reaching down into your toes filling your whole body with a warm and soothing feeling

Letting go of all tension, all your worries with each breath out

Do this just a few times

Now return your breathing to normal

Let your mind run free and picture yourself strolling along a leafy lane

Trees either side of you swaying gently in the breeze

See how the sun filters through the leaves

Like little rays of sparkling hope dancing around

Smell the warm breeze as it tickles your nose with the heady aroma of the wild flowers that cover the banks either side of the lane

As you make your way along this leafy path you can see a wooden gate to your right which leads to a meadow

Open the gate and go into the flower filled meadow

A short distance ahead of you is a sun kissed hill

As you walk towards the hill notice the brightly coloured butterflies dancing as they fly from flower to flower

Feel the warmth of the sun as it energises you with its rays

Notice the cool gentle breeze as it grazes your skin

The vibrant blueness of the sky with a few fluffy white cotton wool clouds lazily drifting by

Listen to the peace which is only broken by the sounds of nature

the sweet song of the birds and the gentle buzzing of insects

Absorb the lush green of the grass filling you with a deep peace

the vibrant lush colours of the wild flowers around you

watch the fluffy dandelions seeds as they float gracefully like little parachutes as the breeze lifts them spiralling upward

Enjoy the peace and serenity of your surroundings

As you walk along you notice an opening into the hill ahead of you

The entrance sparkles in every colour of the rainbow, make your way to it

Step inside the cave; don’t be frightened it isn’t dark inside

As you enter you can see many bands of bright shimmering crystals

Purple, yellow, green, blue, pink, red, orange, black, white and clear quartz

All sparkling vibrantly, bathing you in rich colours

It’s feels as if you are walking through a rainbow

You feel at peace, the crystals have a soothing effect on your very being

In the middle of the cave is an ornate small pretty dancing fountain

Watch how the glorious vibrant colours reflect joyfully on the water

Listen to the tinkling gentle soothing sounds of the fountain as it plays

There are pretty benches surrounding the fountain bathed in a rainbow of colours reflecting from the walls

Go and sit on a bench rest a while

The spray from the dancing fountain grazes your skin

Refreshing you, making you feel alive, full of vitality and health

Bring to mind now any friends and family that you would like to share this place with and see them here with you enjoying the healing from this beautiful place

Absorb all the healing energies from the beautiful rich coloured crystals, let them wash away all your ills and worries

You feel relaxed, content and totally at peace here amongst their shimmering haze

There is total peace and serenity around and within you

Take a moment now to capture it all in your heart never to be forgotten

I will leave you for a moment to enjoy this place

I will tell you when to come back, just sit and enjoy your time until I do

(take a few moments to close your eyes and visualize the scene....don not sleep)

It is now time to say goodbye to this beautiful quiet peaceful place

Remember you can come back here any time you like

Start making your way out of the cave into the sun kissed meadow

Through the gate, back down the leafy lane

Back to the room and fully aware of your surroundings

Feeling relaxed, refreshed and content.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by angelwithin; 03-14-2008, 08:56 PM.

, Check out my store
                    Here

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

Angel these are soooo relaxing. I truly thank you for these. They definately help to relax.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• *eng*
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2006

I must try this out. I am always being told to relax, you know when you go to DR' dentist etc and I find it so hard! Thank you angel
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• rosana brito
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jul 2006

yes, exellent option!!

I have opted to this to some years, the excellent effect and, also make yoga aid very to relax,
                          Thanks for teaching to this the people Fiona, was a very important act ok
                          You and a girl adorable, I adore you

Kisses
                          ro

Comment

• eye
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Wow I am reading these to my husband and he says it is so peaceful Thank you Fiona xo.
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                            X