X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twpclerk
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2008

This sure looks like it's going to be fun, wish I knew how to make pretty goodies though. I'll do my best with templates though, think I can do those OK. I do have a question though, when someone shares free bees, can I make a template or QP using those items? Thanks all.
    Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
    *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
    Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
    OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• MommaBird
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2007

I can only speak for myself, but if I post it, it's yours! Here are a few autumn papers and a couple more Halloween shapes (witches).
      Attached Files

Comment

• pickngrin
        Layout Whiz
        • Jul 2008

Ok I am a little confused (go figure) for the challenge...we need to do all three (layout, template and hybrid)?
        AND do we have to use just the embellishments provided or we can mix and match? and also can we use the same colors but in different tones? Like use basically halloween colors? Or do we have to use those exact colors? Not that I don't like those colors, please don't get me wrong.
        AND for the hybrid....we need to also use the same colors/patterns provided? Or can we branch out and use some we make ourselves as long as they are in the same color families?
        Am I looking into this too hard? LOL

My buddies are Crops2Dawn and AutisticWonder

Comment

• MommaBird
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by pickngrin View Post
          Ok I am a little confused (go figure) for the challenge...we need to do all three (layout, template and hybrid)?
          AND do we have to use just the embellishments provided or we can mix and match? and also can we use the same colors but in different tones? Like use basically halloween colors? Or do we have to use those exact colors? Not that I don't like those colors, please don't get me wrong.
          AND for the hybrid....we need to also use the same colors/patterns provided? Or can we branch out and use some we make ourselves as long as they are in the same color families?
          Am I looking into this too hard? LOL
          I think the idea is to come up with a smorgasbord so to speak by the end of the month. It is my understanding that you can do any of the mentioned and as many as you would like. But instead of just uploading the results like we usually do, also upload the template so others can make their own. This is my interpretation, but I am sure Fiona will be along shortly to clarify!

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

Ok I am a little confused (go figure) for the challenge...we need to do all three (layout, template and hybrid)? you can do one or all or which ever takes your fancy

AND do we have to use just the embellishments provided or we can mix and match? mix & match

and also can we use the same colors but in different tones? Like use basically halloween colors? Or do we have to use those exact colors? you can use similar tones, the swatch is a guideline

AND for the hybrid....we need to also use the same colors/patterns provided? Or can we branch out and use some we make ourselves as long as they are in the same color families? so long as they are in the same colour family you can use them

Am I looking into this too hard? yes! rofl

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• nanwu
              Digi Sage
              • Apr 2007

wow this looks awesome.....thanks to everyone that has already started sharing, wow, it is spring at the moment where i live and we don't really celebrate halloween....but....i will try and get inspired as i really want to join in this challenge

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• MommaBird
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by nanwu View Post
                wow this looks awesome.....thanks to everyone that has already started sharing, wow, it is spring at the moment where i live and we don't really celebrate halloween....but....i will try and get inspired as i really want to join in this challenge
                Well I will have to post some spring like embies for my buddies downunder!! But I will post those under Embellishments.
                Last edited by MommaBird; 09-29-2008, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• nanwu
                  Digi Sage
                  • Apr 2007

i hope i have done this right.....it is an 8x8 page
                  Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• MommaBird
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jul 2007

I just made this spider paper and I think it turned out pretty cool for Halloween.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• angelwithin
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Nov 2006

these are all wonderful

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                      , Check out my store
                      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

Wow, what a great start, thanks everyone! MB you are on a roll!
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
                          Digi Sage
                          • Mar 2008

Mommabird your embies and shapes are awesome!
                          [/SIGPIC]

Comment

• MommaBird
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jul 2007

My first one is a hybrid, printed on 8.5 x 11 sheet. You could be pictures of your children / grandchildren in Halloween costumes. Five small images. The envelope as well as the 5 block picture holder are both shapes, so you just have to change the paper scrap and add embies as desired

Attached Files

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Thanks MB you are so creative!
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• MommaBird
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jul 2007

Forgot to say, should be printed on card stock or photo paper, but a thick sheet may also be alright. Just made this today, so haven't printed yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X