X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • carmatti
    • May 2007

Photoshop templates for Sports teams

I am going to do some fund raising projects using my scrapbooking skills at the high school I work for by taking team photos and selling them for a small profit to benefit our school library. We are a rural low-income school and rarely have team photos made as the kids just can't afford the prices. I want to have nice frames like the professional studios use, but it would be great to have a starting place for borders or frames that I can customize in Photoshop. Does anyone know where I can get such items? I don't mind paying reasonable prices, but what are on the pro sites are $299 and up! can't go there! Thanks in advance for ideas and suggestions!
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Is something like this what you had in mind, or what exactly is it that you need. Can you post an image or give us a link or what you are looking for?

The rest of you vulchers, keep your hands off this frame. You know who you are!!!

ps: Click to view, then right click and save as a png, unless you're one of the vulchers. In that case, your hands will rot of your bones in 5 seconds!!!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

who you calling a rofl

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2008

LOL you gals are so funny ....

Hi carmatti,
        Maybe you can explain more details about what kind of sport frames you need (all kinds or ?) I am sure alot of wonderful members here will love to help. I am using PSP so I wonder can PS export the template (PNG.) to PS format? Let me know cos I like to try to help too (I will do my best ). Fiona (Angelwithin the sweet lady on 'top reply') has a new store selling commercial kits and very reasonable price, you can check out. . God bless you all.
        sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Guess who.... Three tries and none of them count!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

are you looking for plain frames or a certain style? i work in ps as well as psp & cs3 so i can make for most programs

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Fiona, I love your vulture!

Granny, I am usually one of the vulture's, but I don't have anyone that plays football, so I guess my hands won't rot! Nanananana!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Vanessa
                Digi Sage
                • Apr 2008

I can't see any reason why frames produced in PSP and exported as PNG files would not open as Photoshop files in the same way as they do in PSP. I too have some time on my hands at the moment, so can and will help out if required.

Originally posted by Pink Lollipop View Post
                LOL you gals are so funny ....

Hi carmatti,
                Maybe you can explain more details about what kind of sport frames you need (all kinds or ?) I am sure alot of wonderful members here will love to help. I am using PSP so I wonder can PS export the template (PNG.) to PS format? Let me know cos I like to try to help too (I will do my best ). Fiona (Angelwithin the sweet lady on 'top reply') has a new store selling commercial kits and very reasonable price, you can check out. . God bless you all.

Comment

• Vanessa
                  Digi Sage
                  • Apr 2008

Frames

Is this the sort of frame you mean when you say "the nice frames like the professional studios use" ?

If so, they are not difficult to make - don't take long either.

I have split the frame into three parts - all PNG files, so that you can open them in Photoshop and have a play.

Let me know if this is what you are after or if you are looking for something else - perhaps something more scrapbooklike.

Originally posted by carmatti View Post
                  I am going to do some fund raising projects using my scrapbooking skills at the high school I work for by taking team photos and selling them for a small profit to benefit our school library. We are a rural low-income school and rarely have team photos made as the kids just can't afford the prices. I want to have nice frames like the professional studios use, but it would be great to have a starting place for borders or frames that I can customize in Photoshop. Does anyone know where I can get such items? I don't mind paying reasonable prices, but what are on the pro sites are $299 and up! can't go there! Thanks in advance for ideas and suggestions!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• LSignal
                    • Jul 2007

I too am looking for some kind of sports frame. I am, certainly, willing to pay, but not $200 or something crazy. I want something like this.
                    Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

I tried to take the idea and come up with something myself, but mine or not as good.

I'm pretty happy with the Angels one (second), but not the Rivercats. I've played around with the first one to make it look a little better since I posted it, but it still isn't really what I want.
                    Linda
                    My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Feb 2008

Hi LSignal,
                      Great layouts.. very similar with the site you lead us.
                      sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• Vanessa
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2008

OK Linda, here goes

Second Rivercats version

First Rivercats version

and Angels version

Hope this is what you are after.

Comment

• LSignal
                          • Jul 2007

That is perfect!

That is so...super fabulous. Thank you so much Vanessa!
                          Linda
                          My buddies are twpclerk & moonlightpearl

Comment

• Vanessa
                            Digi Sage
                            • Apr 2008

Your'e welcome anytime

Comment

Working...
                            X