• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by MommaBird View Post
    I was wondering, how much different is PSE6 than PSE5? 6 came out right after I purchased 5. I have Photoshop, but was just wondering what is different in 6 from 5. Thanks.
    I didn't have "5" so I can't say. I went from "2" to "6" and it was a big difference, how ever I still keep "2" around because there are some things that "2" had that "6" doesn't. So I occasionally still use that one. I have it stored on my external Hard drive rather than my "C" Drive.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Wow!!! Excellent, every one! What wonderful layouts. Great way you have manipulated the images, used out of bound pictures, and removing backgrounds. I'm totally impressed with this challenge. Wish I had had the time to join in!

Fiona.... A definete winner!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Oh my GOODNESS!! Everyone is doing such awesome-beautiful LO's!! I am still working on mine!! I have a bit of a mental block and am having a hard time deciding on how to do mine. But no matter what I will have it up before the deadline!!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• nanwu
          Digi Sage
          • Apr 2007

just wanted to say I have browsed through all these layouts, and omg they are awesome. I was to busy..........no actually I was a scaredy cat and didn't join in as I was worried I wouldn't be able to do someone else's photo's justice, but everyone has done amazing stuff....congrats to you all, you are all winners in my book

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• makeyesup
            Digi Sage
            • Jun 2006

It seems that everyone has put their hearts into these layouts. Congrats all. I have tried to comment on all the layouts; however, if I missed any, it does not mean that yours was not terrific. It was just my scrambled brain.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

these are all so fabulous *pats on the back all round* love the creative talent used in each and every layout

guess i better go make you all nice prize ready for sunday lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• MommaBird
                Digi Sage
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by nanwu View Post
                just wanted to say I have browsed through all these layouts, and omg they are awesome. I was to busy..........no actually I was a scaredy cat and didn't join in as I was worried I wouldn't be able to do someone else's photo's justice, but everyone has done amazing stuff....congrats to you all, you are all winners in my book
                I have seen your work -- no way that anyone wouldn't want you honouring them with your work! I am just humbled to be here with all you talented and creative people!!!

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Originally posted by makeyesup View Post
                  It seems that everyone has put their hearts into these layouts. Congrats all. I have tried to comment on all the layouts; however, if I missed any, it does not mean that yours was not terrific. It was just my scrambled brain.

Ditto Ditto!!! Don't know if I missed any one or not.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Dec 2006

I finally finished my pages!! I made two. I have Wickel's pictures and I sure hope you like them Wickel!! This challenge was realllllly hard for me for some reason! It sure was a challenge-and Fiona thank you for challenging me with this one. The credits are listed in the gallery. I used all of Carena Scott's stuff this time.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Vanessa
                      Digi Sage
                      • Apr 2008

They were definitely worth the wait Paula. These are just lovely.

Comment

• Wickel
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Feb 2007

They are "AWESOME" P !!! You did a wonderful job with them. I love the colors you chose, perfect They weren't the best photos to work with and look what you created, bravo !!

Comment

• pkdoll
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Dec 2006

Thank you Wickel!! I am sooooo happy that you like them. I think the reason that this was sooo difficult for me is because I scrap backwards from most people. Most people have a picture they want to scrap and than look for a kit that would showcase the picture the best---most of the time I find a kit I really like than try to find a picture that will go good with the kit. I do sometimes have a picture I really want to scrap and than try to find a kit or kits to go with it, but more often than not I find a kit than a picture. I had a lot of fun with this and I thank Fiona for challenging me on this one. Thank you for your picture choice too Wickel! He sure is a cutie!!

Comment

• lily6570
                            • Jun 2006

WOW WOW WOW.... everyone's pages are absolutely AMAZING!!! I wish I would have had some time to take part in this challenge. It looks like everyone had alot of fun!
                            My friends are: Moonlightpearl, thecombsfive

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Wow Paula, fantastic job. Those are soooo cute!
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• angelwithin
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Nov 2006

well done everyone, thankyou all for joining in this weeks challenge...you are stars

i have made a 5 page template set for you all this week to say thankyou for making this weeks challenge a great sucess...it is attached ...enjoy

another challenge starts tomorrow
                                Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                                , Check out my store
                                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                                X