• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
    OK..... multiply (ltr) by 4.546....!!

So in the UK we're paying £5 per gallon equivalent to $10 US...
    DISGUSTING EH!!!!
    OH MY GOODNESS!!!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Wiz I think there is a lot of truth in what you are saying. It is already starting. There is no real reason why the gas prices are climbing-they just are, which is causing a lot of other things to go up. Like flour-it has gone up so much that a lot of your small bakeries are closing because they can't afford to stay in business anymore. I only hear bits and pieces-flour up, rice shortage, gas prices soaring, what next? I am very concerned right now. So maybe what this guy has been saying isn't all wrong. Scary!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Kind reminds me of my predictions that my sisters thought I was nutts.I perdicted over 30 years ago that the ozone is getting larger and that insects and animals will be plenty---example you may have a summer alot of spiders or alot of grasshoppers etc.Also radiation from the sun will affect many humans.Perhaps that is why there is so much happeing in the world today.Some will go mad.Dogs will go in packs.We will need special windows to keep radiation out.Then their will come a time when you will have to have someone standing watch while you smoke so you will not get caught.Yeah those sisters made fun but now they are the ones remembering what I had said and how true it has happened.Now that is my perdictions.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Really depressing. Gloomy looking future
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• nanwu
            Digi Sage
            • Apr 2007

The price of everything is going up $1.58 a litre for petrol and even higher for diesel, nearly $5 for a 2 litre milk, $4 for a loaf of bread it really is getting ridiculous!!!!

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Yes you are all right about the gas prices. Why just the other day I farted and it cost me a new pair of underwear........
              Attached Files
              sigpic....

Comment

• Vanessa
                Digi Sage
                • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                Yes you are all right about the gas prices. Why just the other day I farted and it cost me a new pair of underwear........
                That is baaad!! Then again, Smile, I do hope that in these times of never ending expenses, you took the time and effort to re-coup your loses by bottling the fart and selling it on to some little boys for use when trick or treating?

Comment

Working...
                X