• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilbinkey
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2006

Looking For!!!

Hey I was wondering does anyone have a Easy N Good Recipe for Chicken Fried Rice?

I know this has nothing to do with SBM.. LOL

Thanks,
    Binkey
  • kristyc1994
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2006

An Unconventional recipe....

This is going to sound INSANE, but the Hamburger Helper version (well, actually Chicken Helper) is quite good! I've tried a few recipes making it from scratch and my family likes the other better! Plus, you're not "frying" it in oil, like most recipes, so it my even be healthier!

I make two boxes and use only 1 flavoring packet...otherwise it's very salty. I use the spatula to cut my chicken cubes into smaller pieces while they are cooking and I add some chopped green onions and water chestnuts to it about halfway through the cooking time.

So, there's my quirky reply to your question!

Comment

• lilbinkey
      Layout Whiz
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by kristyc1994 View Post
      This is going to sound INSANE, but the Hamburger Helper version (well, actually Chicken Helper) is quite good! I've tried a few recipes making it from scratch and my family likes the other better! Plus, you're not "frying" it in oil, like most recipes, so it my even be healthier!

I make two boxes and use only 1 flavoring packet...otherwise it's very salty. I use the spatula to cut my chicken cubes into smaller pieces while they are cooking and I add some chopped green onions and water chestnuts to it about halfway through the cooking time.

So, there's my quirky reply to your question!
      That sounds AWESOME!!!
      I am gonna have try this.. YUMMY!!
      Thanks,
      Binkey

Comment

Working...
      X