X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • farmwife99
    • Oct 2009

SO happy to have found this site.

I downloaded the Scrapbook Mac program last night and tonight designed my first 2 page spread. I am learning how to use the program but so far I'm very happy with it.

I found out about this SB program is an unusual way. I am a big Facebook fan and also enjoy playing the game Farmtown on Facebook from a great gal who goes by the name Scrappymammaw. Just goes to prove there are scrapbookers EVERYWHERE :-)

Looking forward to getting to know you all.
  • nannybernie
    Mad Scrapper
    • Apr 2009

welcome to SBM

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Isn't this a fantastic program, check out the templates section in the sharing threads and if you get a chance have a look at the gallery, you will be amazed at the diversity and creative ideas. I love this program and the forum, competitions, challenges, they are great fun and give you an opportunity to expand your ideas and to share your creativity with others. Sharing is the best. Hope to see more of you on the forums.
    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

WELCOME!! I too have a friend I met on facebook who now comes here!! LOL..LOVE FACEBOOK!! Jump in!! and let's see your fun!!

HUGS,
      donna

Comment

• bubblingteapot
        • Oct 2009

Can't wait to meet everyone and get started.

Comment

• jabi
          • Sep 2009

Hi I'm happy that you found this great forum
          Feel free to show us your pages!

homescrap.blogspot.com

Comment

• praise2him
            • Aug 2008

Hi Farmwife and Welcome!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2007

Welcome to SBM! Glad to see you here and can't wait to see your layouts!
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• MrsPeel
                • Feb 2009

hey I'm very new here too, loving the program and posting my layouts in Facebook every day too!
                and yes, there are a lot of scrapbiokers in FB , we definitely are everywhere!
                I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
                X