• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Weekly Challenge 34 ~ Scavanger Hunt

This weeks challenge will have you searching your files and through the freebie forums it's a scavanger hunt of sorts

you have to scrap a page using the items listed and just to make it a little harder I will add an extra list of items each day until friday - so potentially you could end up scrapping 5 pages each day's list will get a little more difficult (that evil side is showing again huh lol)

anyone who is crazy enough may want to attempt place 2 or more days list on one page

Scavanger Hunt

Rules

1) Scrap a page using the items given in the daily lists
    2) All items MUST be from the Max cd contents, the freebies in our embellishment section on site or from one of our Designer's kits here on site
    3) place the page in the galley and in this thread, please tell us which day's list you have scrapped
    4) all pages are to be submitted by Sunday 27th July

Day One List (Easy)

1) A Frame
    2) A Flower
    3) A Ribbon
    4) A Bow
    5) A Journal Area

I will put Day Two's list up tomorrow so keep watching

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Fiona, so help me... You need to get a life. You get such pleasure from torturing us!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
      Fiona, so help me... You need to get a life. You get such pleasure from torturing us!!!

I have to get my own back on the world somehow rofl

, Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2007

Are we to use ONLY what's in the list?
        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

you can add extra but those 5 items have to in the layout too

, Check out my store
          Here

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
            Layout Whiz
            • Jul 2007

sounds like fun.
            sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
              Layout Whiz
              • Jul 2007

I drove through rain rain rain for three hours the other day to come home to this lovely Rainbow!

The Rainbow Story

Once upon a time, all the colors in the world started to quarrel;
              each claimed that she was the best, the most important,
              the most useful, the favorite...

Once upon a time, all the colours in the world started to quarrel; each claimed that she was the best, the most important, the most useful, the favourite...

Green said: “Clearly I am the most important. I am the sign of life and of hope. I was chosen for grass, trees, leaves — without me all the animals would die. Look out over the countryside and you will see that I am in the majority.”

Blue interrupted: “You only think about the earth, but consider the sky and the sea. It is water that is the basis of life and this is drawn up by the clouds from the blue sea. The sky gives space and peace and serenity. Without my peace you would all be nothing but busybodies.”

Yellow chuckled: “You are all so serious. I bring laughter, gaiety and warmth into the world. The sun is yellow, the moon is yellow, the stars are yellow. Every time you look at a sunflower the whole world starts to smile. Without me there would be no fun.”

Orange started next to blow her own trumpet: “I am the colour of health and strength. I may be scarce, but I am precious for I serve the inner needs of human life. I carry all the most important vitamins. Think of carrots and pumpkins, oranges, mangoes and pawpaws. I don’t hang around all the time, but when I fill the sky at sunrise or sunset, my beauty is so striking that no one gives another thought to any of you.”

Red could stand it no longer. He shouted out: “I’m the ruler of you all, blood, life’s blood. I am the colour of danger and of bravery. I am willing to fight of a cause. I bring fire in the blood. without me the earth would be empty as the moon. I am the colour of passion and love; the red rose, poinsettia and poppy.”

Purple rose up to his full height. He was very tall and he spoke with great pomp: “I am the colour of royalty and power. Kings, chiefs and bishops have always chosen me for I am a sign of authority and wisdom. People do not question me — they listen and obey.”

Indigo spoke much more quietly than all the others, but just as determinedly: “Think of me, you all become superficial. I represent thought and reflection, twilight and deep waters. You need me for balance and contrast, for prayer and inner peace.”

And so the colours went on boasting, each convinced that they were the best. Their quarrelling became louder and louder. Suddenly there was a startling flash of brilliant white lightning; thunder rolled and boomed. Rain started to pour down relentlessly. The colours all crouched down in fear, drawing close to one another for comfort.

Then Rain spoke:

“You foolish colours, fighting among yourselves,
              each trying to dominate the rest. Do you not know that God
              made you all? Each for a special purpose, unique and different.
              He loves you all. He wants you all. Join hands with one another
              and come with me. He will stretch you across the sky in a great
              bow of color, as a reminder that he loves you all, that you can
              live together in peace.

Anne Hope

sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Beautiful, Crystal!!! Just lovely!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

i love that story...great page crystal

, Check out my store
                  Here

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jul 2007

Thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

• nanwu
                      Digi Sage
                      • Apr 2007

day 1 list all from DGO Chiffon Rose Kit (I love this kit)

Last edited by nanwu; 07-21-2008, 08:03 PM.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• grannywin
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Sep 2006

Day 1- Frame, Flower, Ribbon, Bow, Journal--This challenge will keep us "hoppin" all week. It gave me a chance to use MaryAnn's (MA3) Some Bunny kit that she offered in the forum. I loved the colors and saved it for the right occasion. I put the link to her kit in the gallery. The pink flower was in the MAX elements.

Comment

• nanwu
                          Digi Sage
                          • Apr 2007

grannywinn this is such a cute layout...I love the journaling

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

My honey and I

Here is mine for Day One. Credits are in gallery...I think I used everything...lol...<wink>

I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• angelwithin
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Nov 2006

excellent pages ladies

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

Working...
                              X