• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Results of "Around The World Gift Exchange"

I thought that I would start a new one for this. My friend "Blue Velvet" received hers and had to contact Wolsvie because she wasn't sure who sent it....She private messaged me and really liked what I sent...........xoxo....Lois
    Attached Files
    sigpic....
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

How cool!!! Hey Blue you got to do a layout so we can ALL see what smile got ya!!!! I'm just dying to know, since Smile was soooooo anxious to get it out to ya!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Nanwu received hers from me today, her layout is posted in the last thread.

Comment

• mint
        Layout Whiz
        • Oct 2006

I got mine in the mail. But had not been able to say because of a computer crash. hope it gets there soon.
        Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• mint
          Layout Whiz
          • Oct 2006

Did not do a layout yet because of loss of computer but will and post for you soon.
          Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• bluevelvet
            Mad Scrapper
            • Apr 2007

My Gift

I just posted in the other thread above but will post it here too, here is the layout I done of my gifts..

CHRISTINA

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

My gift is boxed and ready to go. I didn't get it done in time for todays mail, but I will drop it off on Monday! It usually takes about a week I think so______keep an eye out for the package!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• mint
                Layout Whiz
                • Oct 2006

Well that read as if I got my gift. I just mailed it. Because my computer crashed right before Thanksgiving. I had to Waite to go to my daughters house for her computer and get the address but got it mailed on Monday. Hope it arrives this week.
                Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

I am hoping Granny is getting all these Lo's...<wink>
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

I got my SHOPPING DONE! Should get it into the mail within the next couple days!

You know Texas is an interesting area. We're know for Cowboys, Indians and the Mexicans. El Paso is located on the border of Old Mexico and New Mexico. Our culture is of Southwestern in style. This was so fun! Since El Paso is considered to be a desert are, I actually wanted to send a comple Cactus Garden, but I figured it would be hard to mail.......lol
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by mint View Post
                      Well that read as if I got my gift. I just mailed it. Because my computer crashed right before Thanksgiving. I had to Waite to go to my daughters house for her computer and get the address but got it mailed on Monday. Hope it arrives this week.
                      Got it today!!!!!

I got home from work and got your package today. Thank you so much for all the fun goodies. It was such a pleasant surprise. I love it!!!! This was so much fun!
                      I will get a layout done for you real soon!
                      Thanks again Mint!!!!!!

Comment

• sacannon
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Aug 2006

I thought I posted this but I don't see it. I sent my package Priority, so it should be there in 2 to 3 days!
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• rosana brito
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jul 2006

Hi!!

sent my gift in day 23/11,
                          for avion, I believe that this week already this arriving, hehehehe, I am ancious to see the results of these!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Nanwu, I have received mine...Thanks and you didn't have to send that much...WOW...I will get a LO done for you as soon as my son gets home today and can take a picture of me with all the goodies...Love this time of year...
                            To _____, I sent out mine yesterday morning...Should get it real soon...<wink>
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Smile
                              Digi Sage
                              • Nov 2006

Hello Blank......

Hello --------- I haven't received mine yet so you might as well tell me who you Please, Please, Pretty Please so that I can get some sleep......I am usually great at guessing.....Granny.....and Marion.....And Wolsvie....and Rosana.....and Eng.....and Carol.....and Sue ....and...Jazz ...just tell me have I hit the name yet????Maby its my cousin Eye...nana...she couldn't keep a secret from me.....Or it could be MaggieMae,PKdoll,CristalinMimm,nanwu,Knzus,...or.. maby...angelwithin,Winnie49, or mwizard.....Just tell me if your name is on this list and then I will know that I am close....
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                              X