• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

My UP DATE

Girls have you noticed I have not been going off because of my aches. I have been doing so well.Once he moved my neck 73 % I feel great. All those aches in back ---gone. I even have gone from 12 migranes to rarely---now that was a bonus.I feel so much better.Now I have Sheena going--- trying to improve her posture.We enjoy going out together.Sort of like a day out with the girls.I can now stay on computer for many hours without any aches yipee. That is why I am learning things on my photo shop X1.Spring will soon be here and my garden will be blooming.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

We are trying to do a fitness drive .......... walk the dog, get fit, family get together Hope we achieve it. Sounds as though you are havng fun eye
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Good for both of you!

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

I forgot to ask again Eng, how is you son?

Comment

• Winnie49
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2006

great to hear this news!!!!!
          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Congratulations, you two! That's wonderful!!!

I have lost 27 lbs, in Weight Watchers, since August. Lowered my cholesterol by more than 100 points. Now, if I could lose another 20 lbs....
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Thats awesome Eye glad to hear things are looking up for ya!
              Isnt girls day out loads of FUN!!!??

Granny WOW!! This is TERRIFIC! Way to go!! I used to do WW with my mom... many, many years ago... lots has changed since then.... I got another 25 to go myself, hopefully this year...sometime....LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                Congratulations, you two! That's wonderful!!!

I have lost 27 lbs, in Weight Watchers, since August. Lowered my cholesterol by more than 100 points. Now, if I could lose another 20 lbs....
                wow Granny excellent Bravo xo.I am so proud of you.My hubbie is trying not to smoke since yesterday and at the end of the month we are dieting together.Nice to have someone with me.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Congrats EYE, it is so great to hear everything is better with you...Just don't over do now...but you can keep the freebies coming...lol...<wink> ((HUGS))
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• omajo
                    Digi Sage
                    • Dec 2006

Good to hear this !! I need all of these overhaul too,...need to loose 30lbs, need to get rid of pains and aches too.!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Thank you, thank you. Just think, we can sheer each other on!!!!!! Go for it, girls!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pkdoll
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Dec 2006

Oh MY! That is great Eye!! I noticed that you haven't said anything about your back pain in quite a while. Feeling good for you!!

Granny that is awesome that you lost weight and have been able to keep it off. Cheering the weight watcher cheer for you!! Congrats to both of you!!

Now if I could lose weight, quit smoking and get rich I would be in heaven!! I don't drink very often at all or I'd give that up too!! But I am very rich in friendships. You guys are great for ones ego and self esteem!!

Doing the happy dance for you!!!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

You guys are so funny.Hope I am alive by the end of the month. If I should die before you know who did it ha ha.Poor Laurie.I would like toloose 100 pounds but that will never happen.
                          sigpic

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2007

I volunteer to stop drinking and quit smoking...............ummmm.......I've never done either, so it should be a snap! The losing weight............. ummmmm......I've never done that either. Ha Ha! Could stand to lose about 70 lbs but not enough will- power yet. Maybe soon.... Congrats to Granny for the weight loss and Eye, I'm so glad you're not in pain.
                            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• Smile
                              Digi Sage
                              • Nov 2006

Lets do it:

If we can have a gift exchange why not a diet and exercise exchange.....I don't mean "hole hog" but just start small. We could pick partners or just put our progress and suggestions in here. I am going to start Monday and my goal will be 10lbs and a walk at least three times a week for half an hour or more. How about it gang. Will you join me?????? My husband said he would do it with me and it will be a cholestorel diet which will mean just counting fats and eating more vegetables...so who is going to join me...???? Pick your diet and partner and lets get going.............xoxo.........Smile...click on my picture
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                              X