X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • happyscrapper
    • Oct 2007

Newbie - few questions

Hi everyone...I've been playing with the trial version and have a few questions.

I created a 12x12 page and then published to an image, but the resulting jpg is only 8x8. What did I do wrong?

Can I use booster pack objects from other products, like PixelMagic with SM? I'm asking because I want to create an Asian-themed album and I see that they have several packs that I like.

Also, who do you use to print your photobooks? If they take 12x12 scrapbook pages, have you had any problems where the full-page bleeds didn't print properly?

That's it for now...I'm sure I'll have more!

Lisa
  • mint
    Layout Whiz
    • Oct 2006

OK first question i don't know I never had a problem saving. but I know some one (we have a lot of smart Lady's here) will tell you.
    2 yes just save them to a file on your computer where you can find them. mine is in my pictures.
    Then open sbm and the kit you can then left mouse hold down and drag it over to sbm. if you put it on your page as a photo you can crop it. if as a embellishment it will be full size
    and background fixes it to the page. also as a photo you can double click on it and change the shape.
    3 I print my own pages. but max does printing also. Hope this helps.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Hello, welcome, glad you have joined us
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
      X