• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Scrappin' Challenge 16

Just when you got used to Michelle doing your weekly challenge I pop up like a bad penny

Yes I'm hosting this weeks challenge

MEASURING UP!

using one of the backgrounds attached below or one of the embellishments create a page that includes a word or phrase about measuring (that should tax your brain cells)

Rules:

1) create a page using a word or phrase about measuring
    2) you can use one of the attached backgrounds or embellishments or use embellishments of your own
    3) all pages to be uploaded to the gallery and the link or image placed in this thread
    4) challenge ends Sunday 25th April
    Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

a Few more pieces
    Attached Files

, Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

What a cool challenge...This will make them think...LOL...
      Just so everyone understands, this is Challenge #17...<wink> Fiona has a lot going on these days...So don't mind her...LOL...I appreciate her taking over a week for me...So be nice to her!!!!!!
      Ok, it's all yours Fiona...<wink> *thanks*
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• MarthaT
        Mad Scrapper
        • Jan 2009

Very cool challenge
        Be Happy

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

trust me to put the wrong week....it's this last working brain cell ...it's very very tired lol

, Check out my store
          Here

Comment

• lindaathome
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2010

Ten Feet Tall

I call this one Ten Feet Tall. I used Fiona's papers from Challenge 59 and her Freebie Shapes and a freebie frame from BLG.

My daughter was taking photos at my son's wedding and saw an opportunity to try something different. This is the result.

Embies included for your enjoyment.
            Attached Files
            I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• lindaathome
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2010

Tall Enough

Tall Enough.

My granddaughter Arika could not wait to be tall enough to ride the big swings. I used paper from Fiona's Challenge 59 again and a Shape from the Black and White FF5 freebie kit.

Attached Files

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• lindaathome
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2010

My Love For You

I used a mask template from Michelle for this one with Fiona's papers from this challenge. This is a fun Challenge Fiona, thanks for thinking of it.

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

fantastic pages linda

, Check out my store
                  Here

Comment

• Daydreamer
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jan 2010

Lovely LO's Linda

WOW Linda, you've been a busy little bee . . . Your "ten feet tall" layout is stunning!!! The flowers and butterflies adding the perfect finishing touches . . . And the colours you used for "My Love for you" - simply awesome! . . . Your page about fairground height restriction brings back soo many memories (& pics) I'd almost forgotten about LOL . . . This is the perfect challenge for them - can't wait to go and dig them out!!

Angelwithin, thanks for a great challenge!!! Can't wait to get started

Comment

• lindaathome
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jan 2010

Waist High

My nephew when he was a toddler back in the 70's. The fish is almost up to his waist. It's the whopper that did not get away. It is """"this big""""!!!

I used Michelle's 100 pack Shapes kit and some of Fiona's freebie papers.

Attached Files
                      Last edited by lindaathome; 04-20-2010, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• lindaathome
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jan 2010

Family Fun Times

My Dad with one of his brothers and two of his sisters playing around while recording music back in the 1950's. They are all so musically talented. No matter how you stack them or how you measure them against each other, they are all great.

I used Deana's fabulous Bound Leather Kit, and Donna's Autumn Fall Color papers.

Attached Files

Comment

• angelwithin
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Nov 2006

oh wow you've been busy, love the fabulous variations of pages

, Check out my store
                          Here

Comment

• lindaathome
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jan 2010

Thanks Fiona. Hopefully I have sparked some ideas in others so they can jump in. I can't wait to see what others will come up with. This is such a fun challenge. Thanks so much for presenting it. hugs

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Linda, LOL....I love your enthusiasm for these challenges.....Just tickles me to death...<wink>
                              Out of all the pages you added here, I adore and love the first one...That is an awesome idea and layout!
                              maybe you need a whip to bring others in here....LOL....((HUGS))
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X