X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Freebie Time - Big Time

Here we go again!!! Time for Freebies again.. this time around I have a new Offer going.
    If you purchase just 2 of MY templates or KITS from the store You can recieve FREE this humongous kit called Bonus Bundle
    The free kit has many different background papers ( all co-ordinating) there are in fact 18 different BG papers
    There are 10designer Frames all mix 'n Match.
    7 seperate borders
    Loads of matching embellishments ( 14 in all)
    so a total of 53 individually created elements in the kit, and I repeat all individual not just repeats of the same thing in different colours.The theme is a classic crisp blu and white.
    THIS FREE KIT IS TRIPLE THE SIZE OF THE AVERAGE TEMPLATE SET ( VALUED AT $15)

To receive the free kit all you have to do is buy any 2 items in the store (by Deanne Gowsmith) and post one page of each purches HERE . I will then send you your free download link by PM ( so you need your Private message facility enabled)
    .... Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.. Have fun.
    Below are images / samples of what is in the Free gift KIT
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 08-13-2007, 02:25 AM.
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

OOOOHHHH! So lovely and HUGE!! I'm off to spend more money!! Is there any room at DDA??? Gotta get a going here!! First I gotta go to work so I can afford to spend me money-but I'll be back later!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

I've been using this FREE template for scrapping photos of my Jesse and Izac... and I just wanted to personalise it abit more so I put the word art on the page.

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

Here's my attempt using this AMAZING FREE KIT

Well...... what ya waitin for..... get your pennies out!!!!!

Comment

• chipperis
          • Jul 2006

This is my attempt with Moonbeam's Bonus bundle that you can get "FREE"

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

thank you girls for posting what you did with your free kit... Great to see what YOU did with it...But do you have to make it look BETTER than MY ORIGINAL LOL! Thats against the rules
            ( rule 236 section a: you must not make Moonbeams work look bad by outdoing her)

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Beautiful
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• mh51
                Scrap Guru
                • Jul 2006

ANOTHER I made from scratch (making adjustments to the colour) using the above FREE FREE FREE kit

Last edited by mh51; 08-19-2007, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

Oh My goodness Mary!!!!!
                  you did THAt with a few adjustments.. thats soooo cool! you are so good

Comment

• pkdoll
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Dec 2006

Wow!! This looks so awesome ladies! Such wonderful work. Mary that is so neat how you adjusted colors. That just goes to show how versatile these templates can be. The possilities are endless. Great deal Moonbeam! I need to get to the store so I too can get this great bigi!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• mswizard
                      Digi Sage
                      • Mar 2007

Just had to show you these

I just bought Aqua Dreaming, Flourishing and Get up & Glow. I never have to change ANYTHING to make your templates work! I LOVE your stuff! Ganted, I'm gonna go broke by the time I have them all but as my hubby always say's: "You can't put a price on Recreation". but in my case it's hobby LOL

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                      Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• mswizard
                        Digi Sage
                        • Mar 2007

here's another

these are the Senior pics of my nanny Mindy who is also my best friends daughter

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                          • Mar 2006

Mindy is abeautiful young lady .. she adds class to the template. How nice to have someone you know so well as your nanny.
                          Thanks for posting and being part of this fun offer. I am going to go now and send you a link to your BONUS BUNDLE Freebie right now.. so check your Private messages for the downlaod link

Comment

• omajo
                            Digi Sage
                            • Dec 2006

Wow Deanne, this is very tempting. You know I like bargains especially sunch a wonderful bargain. Is there a time limit ??
                            cause I'm going on holiday for a month. thanks!!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

• mh51
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Jul 2006

Hey Wizard..... aren't these kits amazing LIKEWISE the subject. She's beautiful.
                              Can't wait to see what you do with the HUMONGOUS free kit.

Comment

Working...
                              X