X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kode
    • Mar 2006

Updated version

So excited about the updated version!! It is wonderful! You all are great. Thank-you so much!!!
  • Desmond
    Resident Geek
    • Jan 2006

There has been some really exciting changes, and some amazing content added. It'll be great!
    |

Comment

• JENARALF
      • Mar 2006

I'm Very Excited To Install The New Verson But I Have A Question Before I Do So. When I Start The Install Process It States That An Another Verson Of Scrapbook Max Excists And It Asks If I Want To Uninstall The Old Verson. If I Agree To The Uninstallation Will It Delete Me Saved Projects??? Please Advise, I'm Sooo Anxious To Begin The Download

Comment

• Lorne
        Super Moderator
        • Jan 2006

Uninstalling won't remove your old projects. You can uninstall and reinstall without losing any of your work.
        Lorne ( )
        Scrapbook MAX! Software Developer

Comment

• Tammy
          • Mar 2006

Bravo!!

Thanks, TO THE POWERS THAT BE , for the great new updated version.

Was also impressed that I didn't lose any of the booster packs either!

Comment

• Jessica
            • Feb 2006

I'm really happy with the new version, so much has been added and the new features seem amazing. But is it just me or did we lose many of the embellishments we used to have in the old version ? For example, the fancy folder ? many of the items in the photo folder, as well as the alphabet we used to have (the one that lookek made out of stamped wax) ?? Now that I have deleted my old version of scrapbookmax, how can I get those embellishments back ?

Comment

• dreamybear
              • Feb 2006

i've installed the new version, but i can't find my favourite background...the one that looks like wrinkled paper =(

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
                Your Host, Gracie!
                • Jan 2006

We have replaced all of the old low resolution content with new high resolution content so that you now get superior results when publishing your scrapbooks to any format, but especially for printing.

The tradeoff is that the new gallery content, templates etc requires much more disk space. Too much to download actually. So, we have to ship you the new content on CD-ROM. Refer to the email you received with your upgrade instructions. Make sure you download the "mini" downloadable content pack in addition to the Scrapbook MAX! main installer. That'll help tide you over until your CD-ROM arrives in the mail.

Scrapbook MAX! now comes with way more content than before! In fact there are now literally thousands of embellishments, backgrounds, paper scraps and photo shapes compared to a couple hundred from before! And dozens of brand new scrapbook layouts. We're putting up some samples on the site today so you can get a better idea of just what is included!
                Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Adam
                  • Jan 2006

So everyone who has already bought, as well as everyone that buys from this day on will have a CD shipped to them. This CD contains much more content than the original version PLUS it is all high res print ready.

Scrapbook MAX rocks!

Adam Kapilik

Comment

• Corey
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jan 2006

Which wrinkled paper background? I can whip another one up for you at print resolution if you can describe it to me.
                    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• dreamybear
                      • Feb 2006

hey there

it's this one

i think it used to be in the Tiles folder?
                      or it may have been in some other folder....
                      i skimmed through the embellishments and templates forums but i don't believe i got this one from other forum members?
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Corey
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2006

OK here I've attempted to duplicate that at print resolution. I tried to get it as close as I could, let me know if it works OK for you, if not I'll give it another shot.
                        Attached Files
                        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• dreamybear
                          • Feb 2006

hey there, how'd u do that duplicating?
                          thanks very much ^^ but i dunno why it looks a wee bit more crumpled than the original one ^^" but thanks sooo much anyway

i'm just wondering...will this graphic (along with the other tiles) get put back onto the program?

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
                            Your Host, Gracie!
                            • Jan 2006

Just wait until you see what is on the CD-ROM! Way more stuff and all at print quality resolution. And it's all even nicer than it was before (hard to imagine I know!).
                            Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• sdth
                              • Mar 2006

Upgrade?

Hi!
                              I didn't get an email regrading the upgrade, I purchased the full version serveral weeks ago. So, what do I do now?
                              sdth

Comment

Working...
                              X