• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

For Wolvsie

Ok, gang, If anyone is interested in sending her some flowers, I'll be happy to contribute. I don't want to deprive anyone of the pleasure. If no one is able, I'll be sending the flowers to Wolvsie if I can find out where she is. Anyone that would like to contribute, please let me know, but whether you are able to contribute or not, your name will be included in the message, card we send.

I know that most people here are having a hard time financially, so please don't fell pressured to offer any money. I just know that our Wolvsie has a real struggle with her health, and she is a massive contributor of freebies and technical help to every one here. So I would like to give a little back.

Thank you all for looking, and let's hope the kid comes back soon.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• O2BNGdHope
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2007

Granny, PM me with how I can contribute. Send you a check?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• knzus
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2007

sending you an email
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• mswizard
        Digi Sage
        • Mar 2007

DITTO...I have her address

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• CrystalInMinn
          Layout Whiz
          • Jul 2007

sending you a pm I definately want to help!
          sigpic

aka Crystal Jozlin- CJozzy- Crystal's Creations

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Granny, Granny, you sure know how to make someone cry...I don't need anyone to spend a dime on me...Really...I know how much all you care...and being sick is a natural thing for me..<wink> You get used to it...Why don't everyone scrap a flower and make a pretty arrangement out of them...<wink> You have all touched my life in so many ways and that means more to me then anything...and I mean that from the bottom of my heart...I have more friends here then I have in real life...I don't get out much..lol...
            So please, don't feel you need to buy me anything...I'm happy knowing I have friends like you in my life...and nothing keeps me away from the community here..Not even an awful flu bug...
            and Granny, can I adopt you to be my Granny?..I don't have any alive...((HUGS))
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2007

Michelle, so good to see your smiling avatar on here. Even though we know you're really in your jammies and flannel robe with the big smiley face slippers, your nose is red and your pocket is full of Kleenex, your eyes are red rimmed and you have that sniffling, sneezing, coughing aching, stuffy head, feverish feeling and you really want to go back to bed.....You look beautiful to us! Get well soon!
              Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                Michelle, so good to see your smiling avatar on here. Even though we know you're really in your jammies and flannel robe with the big smiley face slippers, your nose is red and your pocket is full of Kleenex, your eyes are red rimmed and you have that sniffling, sneezing, coughing aching, stuffy head, feverish feeling and you really want to go back to bed.....You look beautiful to us! Get well soon!
                LOL...How did you know?!...You all hired a little birdie to watch me, didn't you? Except I'm wearing TAZ slippers...and my nose is almost purple....lol..I think the birdie needs some glasses...*going back to bed*

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Wolvsie, you nut... You're not supposed to be reading this threat. You're supposed to be in the hospital, away from the puter. This is only a figment of your imagination. No one is sending you anything!!

And no, you can't adopt me as your granny, cause I already adopted you as my grandkid!!!! You're being redundant, you mutt.

Go blow your nose and stay out of this!!!

ST
                  sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2007

for wolvsie

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                    Wolvsie, you nut... You're not supposed to be reading this threat.
                    ST
                    At first I thought the "threat" was supposed to be "thread" but now I'm not so sure.......a freudian slip perhaps?

You'd better run back to that bed, Michelle.
                    Melanie

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

That was no slip, I was threatening her!!!

<whisper> I hate English!!!<whisper>

sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Ok, gang (the overthe hill gang)...

The goodies have been sent and should get there today. I know that Michelle will not dare read this thread again, so it's safe to tell you.

Thank you all for supporting Wolvsie!

ST
                        sigpic

Comment

• wolvsie35
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2007

I love ya Granny...
                          *sniffles*

Comment

• mswizard
                            Digi Sage
                            • Mar 2007

Hey Granny....when ya check your account make SURE you read the message I sent with it hehehe...love ya!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• fourfoxes
                              Digi Sage
                              • Oct 2007

Thanks Granny!

You are a good friend! And I just viewed the goodies you sent for us on Wolvsie's thread. BEAUTIFUL!

Debby
                              My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

Working...
                              X