• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
    Oh, my word, Crops... What are we going to do with all this positive, uplifting, encouraging, upbuilding, sweet posts?

You hold her down and I'll grab that bottle of wine....lol

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Now see you made me smile.Oh so nice to be happy.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
        Oh, my word, Crops... What are we going to do with all this positive, uplifting, encouraging, upbuilding, sweet posts?

Why Granny ARE YOU GIVING ME A COMPLIMENT.EYE IS SMILING
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• knzus
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by eye View Post
          ....Nope I am not in the rooties...
          What are the "rooties?" Heh-heh....sorry, try as I might, I haven't quite learned all the Canadian lingo yet.

And Eye....{{{{LOVE TO YOU TOO}}}} You are such a sweet, precious soul and the good Lord blessed US with YOUR friendship!!

{{{{HUGZ}}}}
          Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by knzus View Post
            What are the "rooties?" Heh-heh....sorry, try as I might, I haven't quite learned all the Canadian lingo yet.

And Eye....{{{{LOVE TO YOU TOO}}}} You are such a sweet, precious soul and the good Lord blessed US with YOUR friendship!!

{{{{HUGZ}}}}
            Why thank you darling.Welcome back.Rooties is what I call beer ha ha.So nice tosee your smiling face xo
            sigpic

Comment

• knzus
              Digi Sage
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by eye View Post
              ...Rooties is what I call beer ha ha....
              Oh wow! So would that LITERALLY be a -- "ROOTIE-BEER"

ROTFL!!!! Okay, who wants to run with this one....anyone?

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by knzus View Post
                Oh wow! So would that LITERALLY be a -- "ROOTIE-BEER"

ROTFL!!!! Okay, who wants to run with this one....anyone?

Not touching that one with a ten foot pole! LOL
                Its not the rooties that are talking its the wine and we gotta get that bottle away from her!!!! And SOON!
                I dont think Eye has slept in days and she is delusional....hahaha

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                  Not touching that one with a ten foot pole! LOL
                  Its not the rooties that are talking its the wine and we gotta get that bottle away from her!!!! And SOON!
                  I dont think Eye has slept in days and she is delusional....hahaha
                  Oh crops you are so concerned.Why thank you and I luv you and the whole world xo
                  sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Mar 2006

Darn!!! I know I put my boots somewhere, and I can't find them when I need them most!

It's really getting deep around here. Knzus, here is your chance to get some fertilizer for your dead plants!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

Wow! It sure is getting deep in here. Wanna share that wine??? You guys are the bestest!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                        Wow! It sure is getting deep in here. Wanna share that wine??? You guys are the bestest!!
                        We are the best.My heart is so overjoyed that their are so many thoughtful people like Crops and Granny.They luv me so much Iam beaming to shoutI LOVE YOU XO.I just got up and I feel like singing.Can you guys hear me.No I am nota STEPFORD WIFE
                        sigpic

Comment

• crops2dawn
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Geezeeee Eye, you woke me up...stop screaming... I get it, I get it, You LOVE everyone!!!! LOL

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Has Granny hit EYE in the back of the head? LOL...
                            I love everyone too...Squeeze me in this darn group hug...Geez...and share the wine you lushes!!!!

BIG HUGS
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• mswizard
                              Digi Sage
                              • Mar 2007

Did someone say whine? ROTF..oops...wine

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Granny
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Mar 2006

I believe in love and the brotherhood of man... But this is getting ridiculous! She must have bumped into something Crops!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                                X