• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Rude people

I want to take this time to say thank you all for your lovely nice stuff. I cannot believe how a few has been so rude to ones who give.It just is not right for these rude people . We all should be respectul of each other. Remember Scapbooking is suppose to be fun and relaxing and not full of nasty notes whcih really hurts.So instead of snide remarks a Nice Thank You would be much better.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Well said!

Marion

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Marion

I just cannot believe people who are this rude.I guess I am a big softy.Must be the nurse in me haha.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Well it is always nice to have some softies on our side! Glad your here!

Marion

Comment

• Kazr
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2006

Eye & Marion
          I have to agree with you, this is no place for rudeness,we are all so grateful for the talented people sharing their gorgeous work,if a link or something doesnt work, please ask for advice in how to rectify that problem without the nasty barbs, we are a friendly bunch here in SBM!

Comment

• Jezza
            • Feb 2006

I'm sorry to hear about certain people being nasty I for one appreciate all the hard work people go into giving and creating such amazing layouts, and things for us to use!

I think everyone does a great job! Keep up the great work everyone

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

I belong to the ebay community forums uk. There is a lot of nastiness on there and they do get banned from posting. There are also grouos that people start up themselves and some are made private, eg you have to be accepted to join and can't access if not. For instance I belong to the ms one, the Bedfordshire one and a couple more.There are Scrappers ones too but I spend too much time on here as it is! Of course they sign up in a different name so can start again.There ought to be a warning and some sort of ban if only temporary. It is awful to be slated for doing something so generous.There should be awards not put downs.
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• MA3
                • Aug 2006

Ditto

Rude is not an acceptable word in my world...I too am so Grateful to everyone not only in sharing of templates/Kits/Elements, but of their time..." Thank-You " Everyone for making Max one of the Best Family and Friendly sites on the net.... (((HUGS))) xs a Zillion !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• MaggieMae
                  Digi Sage
                  • May 2006

Ditto!

Originally posted by MA3 View Post
                  Rude is not an acceptable word in my world...I too am so Grateful to everyone not only in sharing of templates/Kits/Elements, but of their time..." Thank-You " Everyone for making Max one of the Best Family and Friendly sites on the net.... (((HUGS))) xs a Zillion !!!!!!!!!!
                  This is a wonderful site with the nicest people! I'm so sorry someone was rude. I think I may have missed the post where it happened, but we certainly defend our members and SBM for all its hard work. SBM is really new and it's growing so fast and yet someone always responds when we have questions or problems. So I'm with MA3 - rude is not acceptable!!
                  Julie

Comment

• juliehclark
                    Challenge Host
                    • Jun 2006

i must have missed the rudeness. glad i did.

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• OnieRN
                      Scrap Guru
                      • May 2006

My turn here

I believe the "rude" comment came from a newbie who was frustrated. On that note, maybe it's time to just let it go. I would hate for others to get the wrong impression on our group.

Basically, we're all a bunch of nice people who mean well. I personaly would like to see this thread disappear and go away.

nie
                      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                      !

nie

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

OOPs sorry

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                        I believe the "rude" comment came from a newbie who was frustrated. On that note, maybe it's time to just let it go. I would hate for others to get the wrong impression on our group.

Basically, we're all a bunch of nice people who mean well. I personaly would like to see this thread disappear and go away.

nie
                        My note was not meant to go on and on or to hurt people.Sorry if I gave the wrong impression to the group.Hope I am forgiven for my rude note.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Marion
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Feb 2006

No eye, your note was not the problem. Someone had to speak up and you did. There is no place for rudeness. But Onie is right and we don't need to hang on to it. This is still a wonderful place to be!
                          Marion

Comment

• MaggieMae
                            Digi Sage
                            • May 2006

Don't worry, Eye, we all just got a chance to see how nice we all are!!!
                            Julie

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
                              Don't worry, Eye, we all just got a chance to see how nice we all are!!!
                              Thank you but I think in the furture I will learn to keep quiet.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X