• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

New Christmas Layouts

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. We sure did! Check out the pages I created!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop
  • fourfoxes
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2007

Help!

Why is it I can never get thumbnails instead of the full size pictures. I can't find the link to explain what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Comment

• grannywin
      Layout Whiz
      • Sep 2006

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. The scavenger hunt was an exciting way to present a gift to teenagers.

Hopefully someone will also offer advice on the photos. Are you publishing the photo in the web size mode? It looks like you are using the full size mode. Try one of the smaller sizes to save photos you want to post to the net. If you are going to print a photo, stay with the larger size.

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

A trampoline was the best thing I ever bought my children, they want another....two are intheir twenties now Lovely lo
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• mint
          Layout Whiz
          • Oct 2006

They look happy with what they got. looks like a very nice time was had.
          Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Working...
          X