X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Claree
    • Oct 2006

Hello all

Hi there, I'm new to all this, I've been card making for a long time but I've never really used the pc until I bought Scraobook Max,(the kids seem to take up all my time ) it's really good and I feel it'd be even better if I know what I was doing lol.However, I'm sure I'll learn quick enough.
    Anyway, I just thought I'd say hello and as soon as I work my way around this whole computer stuff I'm sure I'll be back.
    Claree
    Clareexx
  • Sandy
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jan 2006

Welcome to the community. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we look forward to seeing your layouts!

Comment

• Claree
      • Oct 2006

Thanks Sandy I've found this site really helpful, and as soon as I get into the swing of things it'll be nice to share, I'm having probs at the mo though but I think that's more because I don't know what I'm doing not very experienced on the whole pc thing yet.
      Thanks for the welcome anyway, I don't get out that much so it's a real nice change to get online and meet forum buddies.
      Clareexx
      Clareexx

Comment

• NanaC95565
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2006

welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay with this crazy bunch.
        Happy Scrapping

Visit my blog
        Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• MA3
          • Aug 2006

Welcome to the Max Gang

I too would like to say Welcome, You will Love this site, and Ditto On the Crazys and seeing your LOs (((HUGS)))

Comment

Working...
          X