• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

In the NEWS here...

Hi everyone, remember, I mentioned that I walked through a haunted house and took some photos? You might have seen some of the LO's I've done so far...Well my cousin Amanda works in it as a volunteer...Anyways, a lady went through the other night and recorded some areas in it...and she captured my cousin...and they put it on the web...The video is 2 minutes, and trust me, its not scary...But if you want to watch it, go here... http://www.sheboyganpress.com/apps/p.../71027096/1973 There is a 10 second commercial first, and then it starts...She is about the third clip or so..She is the one laying down that screams towards the beginning of the video...Thought you might want to get a look at what we do here in Sheboygan...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Loved it Michelle. I don't think I would have recognized your sister if you hadn't said which one she was!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

That was so neat. I myself am so scared of Halloween but I have good reasons for it. I get so nervous if a adult is dressed up.So I would not be very good at it.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2007

Very good i enjoyed it
        Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

won't work for me for some reason ....grrrrrr
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Smile
            Digi Sage
            • Nov 2006

I love halloween

I would love to walk through it or like your cousin work in there......Lots of fun......xoxox...thanks
            Attached Files
            sigpic....

Comment

• mint
              Layout Whiz
              • Oct 2006

bet my gk would love that. thanks for shearing
              Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

I knew there was a reason I dont like haunted houses...the clip was good and I bet it was really scary going thur in the dark...thanks for sending us the link..
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X