X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imcas
    • Oct 2007

SBMax Blinkie ?

Im quite new but I LOVE sbmax. I have come to scrapping from card making and am a member of another forum mainly for card making but there is a new section for scrapping. They do not have a store - everyone just posts stuff to show off really
    My question is - Can I get a SBm blinkie to add to my sig there? Lots of the mebers are just starting out and want an easy program to use - why do they use PSP?

Is there somewhere I can get a blinkie (or do I have to be wait til I post loads of threads? Thats Ok - long as I know
    sigpic
  • Vanessa
    Digi Sage
    • Apr 2008

It depends on what you mean by "blinkie" Imcas.

Do you mean the little image after your signature? If so, that is usually something that each member has made themselves in whatever programme they use for creating graphic images. It is usually a small animated gif or just an ordinary image scaled down and uploaded as part of their signature - basically a signature tag. It is not something that is made for you, unless you know someone who is kind enough to do it.

The reason why a lot of people use programmes like PSP, Photoshop etc is because some people find that some of the scrapbooking programmes are too limited as to what effects are available. They then export the embies they make to SBM for use in that programme. I hope this answers your query.

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

Hey Imcas... WELCOME.

Have a look at THIS THREAD...

if you don't ASK you don't GET

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

you can snag the one i have in my sig if you like

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Wonder made most of the blinkies, too cleverfor me
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Winnie49
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2006

Fiona the last one is so cute !!! but would be great to have it bigger!!! how can i do to make it bigger=? (silly question ,o( )
            baci
            Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• Vanessa
              Digi Sage
              • Apr 2008

Lady called "AutisticWonder" on site has a post offering to make custom Blinkies. Why not ask her if she will make one for you.

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Winnie49 View Post
                Fiona the last one is so cute !!! but would be great to have it bigger!!! how can i do to make it bigger=? (silly question ,o( )
                baci
                i'd have to re-make it winnie, i'm at work all over the weekend so will make a bigger one early next week

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                X