• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 58

Well, I'm back and again, I apologize for my lack of being here...It has been a tough month...We are still trying to recover from it all...But I am glad to say I am back with a challenge for all of you....and this one can go so many different ways...lol....Follow the rules below....

You may add anything you want to your page that is not on the list...Just make sure we can clearly see the things that are SUPPOSE to be there...<wink> I can't wait to see your layouts...and I will be judging your pages on creativity, balance, etc...and 2 winners will receive something neat from me...but everyone who participates will get a new Flair Button....

I have nothing to hand out for the last challenge...I never had time to finish it with everything that happened...So please forgive me....Have fun with this challenge...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• tin tin
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2010

It is great to have you back Wolvsie.....you were definately missed!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• SBM Diane
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2010

Welcome back Michelle! As always I am looking forward to your challenge!

Comment

• alohagrrl
        • Nov 2010

Looks like I'm the first to post here, although I did see Fonzzy's layout in the gallery. She used the same kit as me! We must be on the same page tonight. The layout was made with Plaid Parade, and the flower came from Grungy Gal. I can't figure out how to find out who designed these kits. The previews are too small to see the logo, and I can't find them in the store. Anyway... the scrapbook max logo is covering up my son's name and number on the bottom of the page. He's the kid in centre, number 36.

Comment

• fonzzy
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2011

Comment

• makeyesup
            Digi Sage
            • Jun 2006

Thanks Michelle, this was fun.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• tin tin
              Digi Sage
              • Oct 2010

awesome layouts ladies.....Aloha - usually when using the kits that came in the original scrapbookmax purchase, I just mention that that is where it is from cause i have never been able to find the maker either! (wow, does that sentence even make sense)
              I am anxious to have time to scrap this challenge!

Comment

• cheesepiece
                Layout Whiz
                • Apr 2010

Firemore Sands

My page..Two papers from Crafty Charms Kit by michelle.everything else is my own.

The image in the page is of a place called Firemore Sands, near Poolewe in Scotland.
                I did a page previously (last year I think) called For My Father as a tribute. I'm sure I said then that my father worked all his life in the Coal Mines and his greatest love was fishing.

This is the place he went every year for his three weeks Holiday's and escape from the coal dust. Here he was content and fished his heart out.

When my Family lost my Father, we took him here to rest.

I may be gabbing on a bit, sorry.... but what I wanted to say about this page is, it does no justice to the untouched beauty of Firemore Sands.

I have added a link for a video I placed on you tube a few years ago for my Dad which includes images of Firemore Sands. I thought maybe some of you ladies would like to take a look.

Thanks to wolvsie for the challenge..anything with a Scottish feel will always be right up my street.

And to those who have taken time to read this and watch the video.. I thank you.

Video Link

Comment

• SBM Diane
                  Digi Sage
                  • Sep 2010

Thank you Michelle!

Comment

• SBM Diane
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by cheesepiece View Post
                    My page..Two papers from Crafty Charms Kit by michelle.everything else is my own.

The image in the page is of a place called Firemore Sands, near Poolewe in Scotland.
                    I did a page previously (last year I think) called For My Father as a tribute. I'm sure I said then that my father worked all his life in the Coal Mines and his greatest love was fishing.

This is the place he went every year for his three weeks Holiday's and escape from the coal dust. Here he was content and fished his heart out.

When my Family lost my Father, we took him here to rest.

I may be gabbing on a bit, sorry.... but what I wanted to say about this page is, it does no justice to the untouched beauty of Firemore Sands.

I have added a link for a video I placed on you tube a few years ago for my Dad which includes images of Firemore Sands. I thought maybe some of you ladies would like to take a look.

Thanks to wolvsie for the challenge..anything with a Scottish feel will always be right up my street.

And to those who have taken time to read this and watch the video.. I thank you.

Video Link

http://youtu.be/NQ8kRMkfHq4

Beautiful Donna! You brought tears to my eyes.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Nov 2009

Tin Tin, I LOL at that post.. had to read it twice to even make sense of it! Wonderful LO's ladies. Donna, I've always wanted to go to Scotland - it's definitly on my bucket list. I've had a pen pal in Glasgow for 24years. We've never met. We used to write letters all the time, but now that we are both on FB, we just keep in touch there.. one day I hope to go. Loved your LO and loved the story behind it
                      Michelle, so glad your back! You are always missed when your away, but we all understand and hope you're feeling better these days. Again my condolences to you and your family
                      I'll be back with my page - now that my computer came back up!! Thank God

Comment

• fonzzy
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Feb 2011

Thanks cheesepiece for sharing your lovely memories with us fonzzy

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Nov 2009

I'm back!!! Here's mine

Comment

• tin tin
                            Digi Sage
                            • Oct 2010

Saw your layout KSD on facebook first and thought to myself AWWWWE....love it!
                            here is my attempt. All of my embies and papers are from Moonbeam and Wolvsie......you ladies are crazy generous!

Comment

• tin tin
                              Digi Sage
                              • Oct 2010

Loved this challenge so much - usually do love these ones which are very use specific items - I made a second layout. As usual had trouble with the flower embies, so i used flower shapes in a plaid paper......
                              this time all papers and embies are from Moonbeam...various kits.

Comment

Working...
                              X