• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nanakay13
    • Nov 2006

Hi, Everyone!

I'm Kay. I am a SAHGm from Oklahoma.
    I love scrapping, and started 6 years ago when my first grandbaby was born. I do traditional paper scrapping, digital scrapping with Adobe PS-CS2, and now I have discovered Scrapbook MAX!
    I want to learn how to make all these wonderful templates.
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Welcome to the forum Kay,
    You will like it here!

Marion

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Hello Kay, and welcome to the forum!

We're delighted to have you here, and look forward to seeing your creations in our gallery! We have a great group here and a few nuts, but I think you're going to love it!

Happy Scrapping!

Granny
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• jazzieal
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2006

Nice to meet you...SBM is a great program and the forums are wonderful..great people here and so much talent..there is alway someone willing to help should you need it..cant wait to see your work in the gallery and getting to know you better in the forums..
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Welcome, sounds as thought you'll be producing some great stuff.Have fun.
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
          X