• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

12x12 Frames

I have been trying to find somewhere that sells 12x12 frames for scrapbook pages. Does anyone know of a place that sells these? There are a couple of pages that I would like to get framed as gifts. Ebay had one on there-it looks similar to a poster frame-but I would like to find different styles. Couldn't find any at Hobby Lobby or Michaels or Walmart-can anyone help??

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

I found mine at Michaels

Comment

• Gotart
      Mad Scrapper
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
      I have been trying to find somewhere that sells 12x12 frames for scrapbook pages. Does anyone know of a place that sells these? There are a couple of pages that I would like to get framed as gifts. Ebay had one on there-it looks similar to a poster frame-but I would like to find different styles. Couldn't find any at Hobby Lobby or Michaels or Walmart-can anyone help??

Most Scrapbook stores have them as they are popular right now...

sigpic

Comment

• mh51
        Scrap Guru
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
        I found mine at Michaels
        Oh Marion... I love this store & spend quite some time at them each year when we visit th USA. They are just packed with stuff!!!!

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Wow, Michael's looks amazing!
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• mh51
            Scrap Guru
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
            Wow, Michael's looks amazing!
            Yes 'eng' ~~ I usually spend a couple of hours in there while my hubby goes to the bookstores...........

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
              Yes 'eng' ~~ I usually spend a couple of hours in there while my hubby goes to the bookstores...........
              Your husband gets off lightly.....I would be all day! My hubby never goes shopping with me! If he goes to Costco with me (a rare occurrance) we are done in an hour. If I go with my sister we are there nearly all day
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                Now in Canada at the great Canadian Dollar Store they have 12 x12 glass frames for $3.00.I got 20 of them as when I paint in the fall I am going to do what I created for Ethan and Sheena and have an arrangement on the walls.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• workingjo3
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Sep 2006

I get mine at walmart, but for some reason they are advertized as frames for record albums. But they work perfect for my 12 x 12 pages.

workingjo3

Comment

• pkdoll
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Dec 2006

Thanks everyone! I will have to go to Michaels and see what they have. Michaels online didn't have anything, but maybe the store will. Didn't see them at walmart either. That's a good thought-maybe I will check out the dollar store here too and see what they have.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                    X