X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aleigh
    • Aug 2007

Newbie - printing help

Hi, I'm a newbie to Scrapbook Max and I have the Free trial program. I was going to order some prints to make sure I liked the quality, etc and all of my pages say that I can only get them printed up to 8X10 - why is that?? I really want this program, but if I can't print the pages off in 12X12, then I'm not sure it'd be worth it....
  • mint
    Layout Whiz
    • Oct 2006

When i printed my first page it was 12x12 but had trial version on it. the pages are high quality pages and look grate. its a very good buy.You wont find another program that compares to it. and i have tried them all.
    You do need to set it for 12x12 and your printer also.
    Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• grannywin
      Layout Whiz
      • Sep 2006

I usually use 8 x 8 for my layout but noticed the last time I sent something to the printer I needed to increase the resolution. 12 x 12 can be printed with Scrapbook Max but you need to save the published jpgs at the HIGHEST resolution possible.

Comment

• aleigh
        • Aug 2007

Thanks gals!! It gives me the option of 12X12 but it has the red triangle next to it and says it's best printed up to 8X10 or something. I guess I better learn how to save them at the highest resolution.....

Comment

Working...
        X