X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Bengal Cats

I just saw the most amazing creature in my backyard! I actually thought I was looking at a tiny leopard or tiger. Turns out, it was a Bengal cat (thank you, internet). I don't know who it belongs to and s/he's left my yard, but I'll be looking out for lost signs in the neighborhood. Hope the cat makes it home!

Does anyone know anything about this breed? It was absolutely fascinating to look at!

Karin
  • Adam
    • Jan 2006

I am not a cat person.. but if I was I'd get one of these cats that Karin described

Adam
    Attached Files

Comment

• srussell
      Digi Sage
      • Feb 2006

Here kitty, kitty...

This is as close as I want to be with anything with the name "Bengal" in it... Took these at the San Diego Zoo a few years ago.
      Attached Files
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Was searching for some clip art and came across this site.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Kazr
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2006

Karin, I don't reallyknow anything about them to help you out ,but have looked them up before on the internet, they are amazing little cats, their colours are truly striking- we don't have them here in Oz, I'm jealous you saw one in your backyard
          Hope he/she finds their way home,I doubt its a breed you get from your local pet store, someone probably paid big money for he/she.

Comment

• Kazr
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2006

Steve, Mum & I are huge fans of the Tiger & I believe San Diego Zoo is a beauty.Thanks for sharing these great pics of a wonderful animal.
            We were lucky enough several years back to see Chester the White Tiger at Taronga Zoo, he was a huge hit,then was transferred to Canada one year for a breeding program,I am sad to say he developed kidney failure & passed away but we have some amazing pics of him to remember him by.

Comment

• mh51
              Scrap Guru
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Karin View Post
              I just saw the most amazing creature in my backyard! I actually thought I was looking at a tiny leopard or tiger. Turns out, it was a Bengal cat (thank you, internet). I don't know who it belongs to and s/he's left my yard, but I'll be looking out for lost signs in the neighborhood. Hope the cat makes it home!

Does anyone know anything about this breed? It was absolutely fascinating to look at!
              We get NOTHING like that here in the UK.

Karin
              Where do you live?? You lucky person YOU.... What an encounter and YES, hope nothing happens to it. Lets know if you see it again.

Comment

Working...
              X