X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • candjdemi
    • Aug 2007

Rescue the scrapbook!!!

Ok...I made a huge mistake and need help fixing it...PLEASE! I accidentally deleted a whole scrapbook. It is still in the recycle bin but I am unsure how to get it back in scrapbook max...if that is even possible. Can one (or several) of you tech savvy people please rescue my scrapbook? Thank you so much in advance.
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Try This........

You said it was still in the recycle bin?!?!? If you right click on the file and select "Copy" then go to (My Documents/ScrapbookMax/Projects) then "Paste"

I'm not at home but at work right now, but I believe that sequince is right above on where to find the folder for your projects. I'm sure someone will jump in here if the sequence in wrong. I do recomment that you "COPY" rather than "CUT" because if you goof.......... You may lose it forever.

Hope this helps
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

if you open the recycle bin, right click on the scrapbook and then click restore it will go straight back to its original place in scrapbook max

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

Thank You Fiona!

Here I was doing it the long way around!!!! LOL I knew it could be put back but you have the short cut!

BTW, Fiona, Keep a watch for those layouts I did with the 2 kits I got this past week! Oh they turned out so GOOD!!! Thank You for the opportunity to being on your Creative Team!

Onie
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• candjdemi
          • Aug 2007

I tried to restore it but it now has errors in place of all the pictures and embellishments, etc. I might have to go back and redo the entire thing.

Comment

Working...
          X