Groove Newsletter Contest November 2007: Real-Life Superstars (FREEBIES HERE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Groove
    • Jun 2006

Celebrate the "Stars" You Know with The Groove!

The November 2007 issue of The Groove is here, and we're celebrating the real-life, everyday superstars that we know! Our kids, our friends, our parents, ourselves(!), and all of the above!!!
    Click here to download the November 2007 issue of The Groove.

Or, read The Groove online at www.scrapbookmax.com/newsletter!

CONTEST DETAILS

This month's contest is called "Real-Life Superstars!”. We want to see layouts celebrating the everyday stars in our lives. Maybe she's a great friend who always lends a hand, or a firefighting daughter who makes you and the community proud, or a six year old son who dazzles us with his first piano recital. You get the picture - we're surrounded by stars!

One added contest challenge: Be sure to tell us why the subject of your layout is a real-life superstar (in journal text, or in the description posted in the gallery).

We will be honoring 3 winning layouts. The 1st place winner of the "Real-Life Superstars" contest will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store. Two runners-up will each receive an official Scrapbook MAX! mousepad.

To enter, publish your layout as a JPEG image at High Quality and Web/Email size, and upload it to the contest page. The deadline is Wednesday, November 28, 2007, 5:00 pm (CST).

We encourage you to reply to this thread after you enter the contest. Post a link to your entry and tell us a bit about it so we can all get in on the fun!

MONTHLY FREEBIE
    And now for everyone's favorite – THE MONTHLY FREEBIE, generously supplied by our "very own" Michelle McCoy!

Michelle uses her crafty sensibility to create fantastic kits for the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store. Here's what she says about her work: "My style in making kits vary from my needlepoint to the mood I'm in that particular day. I love to be creative and different. I add a personal touch involving myself in every kit I design."

The whimsical, winter-y freebies Michelle has shared this month are from her “Snowman #6 Kit #972". You'll love it! (NOTE: To get your freebies, click on the attached .smb file, and choose "Open". It will automatically import into Scrapbook MAX! under Embellishments - "The Groove November 2007")

You can buy the complete kit for only $5.00!

View more of Michelle's kits in the store!

Happy Scrappin' from The Groove!

Karin and Marnie

P.S. Not yet signed up for The Groove? Subscribe today!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Karin; 11-01-2007, 07:53 AM.
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

I am so thrilled to be the one to provide the freebie again this month...Thanks Groove...Congrats to Rosie for making scrapper of the month in the Groove as well...You are so special to everyone here as well as your talent...Just wanted to say thanks... I am honored...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• rosana brito
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2006

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Goddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!

OHH! MYYYYYYY! GOD! Wolv,

oh! Gosh! I am moved! WoLv!
      this was optimum gift that I had in the life!
      God blesses this place and all the people who here so! I am immensely happy therefore, I am not deserving of this! I placed here the words that is of my heart, I love to all, I am worried about the welfare of the people are they where it will be, they are as it will be! I have much love to the human being, and believe that we are not in this world only for being! e yes to look for always to make something to our next one! e I leave a message here, whenever to need a shoulder friend, THEY WILL COUNT ON Me OKAY!
      Wolv, I do not have as to be thankful to it for the gift, its works are pretty, desire to it much success, in this career of design you always deserve optimum!

a great kiss to all
      ro

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Congratulation Rosana, you have truely earned the title of scrapper of the month as your sweetness and loving personality is admired by all. Now you have a second title to go along with the 'mask queen' one.

Michele, thanks for the gift of the month, your talents are very much appreciated.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Thank you Michelle, I love the gift as always!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

U R all so welcome...I should be able to start the November challenge soon...Just waiting on Julie to post the thread for me...and Rosie, you are great and no need to say thanks...You are always there for eveyone in here...love ya for it...xoxo Congrats on the winners too...Forgot to say that earlier...

Comment

• LatteDah
              • Sep 2007

Congratulations to Rosana. You do excellent LO's.
              The freebie looked so cute that I bought the whole kit. Love the colors. Thank you Michelle. I love Scrapbook MAX! Everyone is so nice here.
              My Blog: Scrappin A Latte'

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by LatteDah View Post
                Congratulations to Rosana. You do excellent LO's.
                The freebie looked so cute that I bought the whole kit. Love the colors. Thank you Michelle. I love Scrapbook MAX! Everyone is so nice here.
                Thank you...That was sweet of you and I hope you enjoy the kit...xo

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Forgot to say congrats to all the winners and Rosanna for the great interview!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Dec 2006

Congratulations Rosana!!! You are so very deserving!! Thank you for all that you contribute. Thank you Michelle for your freebies this month. They are great as always!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

Great job on the interview Rosana! I always enjoy reading about you. You are a true blessing to our community! Thank you for always being there with a kind word and thought!

Comment

• Marion
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Feb 2006

Michelle thanks for the nice freebie!!!!!

Comment

• evee
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Apr 2007

Thanks for the freebie Michelle. Especially love the flower!
                          Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Here is my superstar Lo...My boys are what keeps me going each day...More in the gallery on why I picked them to do this LO about...

Comment

• marina martha
                              • Nov 2006

ty

great stuff..thank you so much

Comment

Working...
                              X