• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 48

Wow, I am almost at Challenge 50...Can you believe I have been doing this that long already...Doesn't seem like it...lol...This week, I bring you a template challenge.... You are going to take this template and make it your own..Remember, this page is just the basics...You need to add all your goodies and personal touches to it...<wink>

I have included 2 downloads at the end of this post...One is an SBM template or I included a small .PSD file(which you can enlarge to the size you want to use)...

Here is what I want you to do:
    *Make this template your own, by adding embellishments, etc....
    * Try keeping the template as close to the original as you can...Do not delete layers...You can turn them around if you'd like...But please use all the layers included...
    *Include a title on your layout somewhere...Journaling is optonal...
    *Please use items within this community...Free or purchased...
    *Upload your page to the Designer Team area in the gallery...Copy the "Linked Image code" under your layout and paste it here for us to see it...

At the end of the week, I will have a new Flair Button for you and a little something free from me...So get scrappin'! Can't wait to see what you all come up with for this one...((HUGS))
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• KapiScrap
    Scrap Guru
    • Jun 2010

I will try :-)
    KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• SBM Diane
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2010

Great challenge Michelle!!! I love the template!!!

Comment

• SBM Diane
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2010

Thank you for the challenge and template Michelle! I used your beautiful kit, Break The Silence! Thank you!!! This was a challenge for me because I did not know how to use this type of template in SBM. I still do not know how to clip the paper mat under the photos with a paper, so I just changed the color to match the kit.

Comment

• KapiScrap
          Scrap Guru
          • Jun 2010

nice!

Comment

• tin tin
            Digi Sage
            • Oct 2010

Okay here is one of my three attempts, and it is only Monday. I think I will have to ban myself from the computer tomorrow to get anythign done in this house
            The kit I used for this one was Katie Castillo's strollin through the park.

I resized the pictures Wovsie, but kept the rest the same - hope you don't mind!
            Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• tin tin
              Digi Sage
              • Oct 2010

And this one, moved nothing in size....had fun though with moonbeam's spinach green kit

Comment

• tin tin
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2010

This I think is my favorite out of the three I did....
                It is my son and my future daughter in law My friend and I were pregnant at the same time, and so it is an ongoing joke, although the two of them are always kissing, so maybe it is not that far fetched! lol.
                Made with the love red leather kit from moonbeam (which never in a million years I would have thought of using for two 2 year olds) I added the hearts from the original I love you kit with scrapbook max, and the two smaller frames are from the plum booster kit from moonbeam. Oh yeah - the lettering is a mixture from the leather kit, the youth kit (both moonbeams) and the number is from the teatime lettering we got free with apast challenge.

Comment

• Carena
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jun 2007

Here is mine. Kit; Rhapsody by Carena's Designs

Kind wishes from Carena
                  Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
                  Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• alohagrrl
                    • Nov 2010

This looks like a good one! I'm going to have to give it some thought. Great pages so far!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Carena....beautiful layout...Thanks for joining in....
                      tin tin...awww tin tin...lol...Your layouts are great...and you did three already! LOL...I love the 3rd one the best too...
                      Diane...great page...what do you maen about clipping? All you really need to do is double click the shape, and change the paper or color....So I guess I'm as lost as you are....lol...Explain please....and I will try to help...
                      You ladies work too fast...lol...btu I'm glad you joined in...
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• janarae
                        • Oct 2009

Here is mine. I Used Michelle's kit Angel Paws. Love the template GF

Comment

• alohagrrl
                          • Nov 2010

I'm getting the hang of this now. Can't wait for the next challenge! haha
                          I used Carena's Natural Breeze kit with this layout. That's my dog, Doc Holliday, enjoying the sunshine in our backyard last summer. He loves the sun, and I love watching him enjoy it!

Comment

• SBM Diane
                            Digi Sage
                            • Sep 2010

Good Morning Michelle,

I use the clipping mask in Photoshop and was not sure if Scrapbook Max 2.0 was capable of this. I decided to use SBM instead of Photoshop for this challenge.

Thank you,

Comment

• KapiScrap
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Jun 2010

Very beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X