X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrsPeel
    • Feb 2009

Different dropping shadows for different objects

Hi...a question: I noticed that I can't give different objects in the same layout different kind of shadows....
    I start by giving the phot a shadow, an angle of 315.
    then I bring in an embelishment, and gave it a shadow on a different angle...when I cliked OK, the photo's shadow changed to the setting I gave to the embelishment...and so on.
    Every shadow I tried changing as I was adding embelishments or text, it would make every object in the layout have the same shadow...
    is this a rule?
    or is there a way to give different objects different shadows and I'm not finding my way to do it?

Thanks for your help
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35
  • WendyG
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jun 2006

make sure you uncheck the global box to give a different shadow to each item, you have to uncheck this each time, you can find it on the lower right of the shadow settings dialogue
    Have a great day!!! ..........Wendy
    Come see my kits in the ScrapbookMax! Store!!

Comment

• KPierce
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2007

This one gets me all the time. I posted a tip about this in Donna's October challenge. Uncheck mark the global checkmark box on the shadow, settings screen.
      My buddy is GrannyWin.
      My sister, my friend, Laurie016. My daughter, mortonmomof2.

Comment

• MaggieMae
        Digi Sage
        • May 2006

Thank you so much! I forgot this hint!
        Julie

Comment

• MrsPeel
          • Feb 2009

Thanks SO much!!!!!

I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
          X