• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Hi Everyone

Wow, things have been so busy! I love married life but we stay way too busy with work, home, kids, and everything else. John and I stay on the go!

The best news is that I was able to arrange to bring my daughter and grandchildren here for Christmas. As you all know, my son-in-law is back in Iraq for his 3rd tour. Right now, I have Dean there, two of my nephews and my step daughters husband! Our family is well represented in Iraq but I wish they were home! Also, my son Josh is graduating in June and may enlist into the Air Force. Right now we are assisting him with the research, before it's time to decide.

I do hope to start posting more soon! I miss you all!

Luv Ya
    Onie
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • Jenna's mommy
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2007

we miss you too and good luck with all aswell prayers for your people in iraq to be safe
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• nanwu
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2007

how nice it will be to have your grandkids at christmas, I know how it feels to have loved ones over there, my hubby is serving over there at the moment (again)

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Onie!!!! Miss you sooo much! It has not been as busy in here for quite some time-and I am starting to miss some of my peeps!! Good to hear from you.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Hi Onie... Nice to have you back. We miss you a lot!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Nice to see you around Onie
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• mint
              Layout Whiz
              • Oct 2006

Glad you are back. yes married life can be demanding. I am glad you are having the doughtier an grandchildren for Christmas .
              I have 1 grandson in the service and another one just enlisted to go as soon as school is out. I will miss him.As i di the other one.
              Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Hello Onie, so nice of you to take time away from your busy life and let us know that you are okay and living happily ever after!!! Sure have missed ya around here! Lets go with those layouts!!! We got lots to see!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• grannywin
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Sep 2006

I would like to say a huge thank-you to all the families that have members serving in Iraq. So many times the focus is on the soldiers and the dangers they face everyday. Not enough focus is given to the families of these soldiers. You are also making big sacrifices for us. Please know as a citizen of the USA, I am very grateful.

Check in from time to time, Onie. You are missed.

Comment

Working...
                  X