• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Just so you all know

Hi everyone, incase you haven't noticed, I was missing for awhile...lol....
    I was really sick for a week, almost like the flu...I should have seen my doctor sooner, but I thought it would pass..after a week of vomiting, sleeping, very low blood pressures and feeling like I was going to pass out, I went to the ER....They ran some tests and said I had a bladder infection...He sent me home with some antibiotics...Now, I have had one before, and never felt that crappy...So I went the next day to my regular doctor and after running more tests there, they found out I was in Renal Failure..and I was put in the hospital...I was misdiagnosed in ER, and it could have gotten real bad before it got better...I was very dehydrated too...They put an IV in with fluids, and all I could eat was fluids...lol...YUMMY...
    My kidney numbers are coming back down to where I was...Still high, but not in the failure range anymore...It was sure a scare...and I know now, not too wait so long to get checked out...They think I caught some virus or had food poisoning, which made me sick, and when your kidneys are bad like mine, after vomiting too much, it can make them numbers rise fast...and that is why I never got better..
    This week, I am lined up with appointments to make sure there is nothing else going on...Lately, I have been so cold from lack of circulation...My skin is so white, my body temp is at 95.8 and I can't seem to get warm no matter what I do...So i dunno, if this has anything to do with just recently happened, or not...But I feel like I am outisde in 40 below temps...lol...

So I will be continuing my Scrappin' Challenges after the new Groove one...I have some new and neat ones lined up for next month, so please don't miss out...and again, thanks for all your support..
    Love and hugs
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Wow - it all sounds very scary. Thanks for letting us know, hope you are on the mend now. Take care of you and get better soon. We all miss you.

Blessings - FS
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Sorry to hear all this.Hope you pick up reall soon and my thoughts and prayers are with you xo.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Glad they got it staightened out. That is nothing to fool around with. We were all down with some sort of flu bug too. It lasted over a week But we don't have your other problems to worry about. Hope you are starting to feel better.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• ksd_24_f
          Layout Whiz
          • Nov 2009

Glad to hear you're on the mend! My sister in law has kidney problems as well, lots of meds and you have to be very careful when you get sick.
          You take care of yourself, get lots of rest and stay warm!!

Kelly

Comment

• juliescraps
            Layout Whiz
            • Aug 2007

Wow,
            I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

Glad to hear you are ok Michell: It is bad enough to be so sick but to try and get through to doctors at the same time when you are just too tired to fight must be awful. I just went through this with a best friend of mine and her husband. We have had her to the hospital three times now and finally got a doctor to listen and take things seriously. Hope the treatment works............good luck friend.....xoxoxo
              sigpic....

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Thanks everyone....I am feeling a lot better as the days go by...I am just sick of doctors everyday...Go here, go there...I just want a day to sleep in...lol...Still can't seem to get warm...My skin looks like I have no blood running in it at all...Kind of scary...But docs are just saying it is my circulation....DUH!!!! what can we do to get blood pumping...? (I have some ideas..wink) But that might not be good right now either...lol....I walk, and walk, and it isn't helping....Maybe I should have my kids sit by me and massage each leg...LOL...Yeah right...How can they do that when they are texting someone every 2 seconds....Right? Anyways, thanks again, and I will keep you all updated...right now, it is just switching meds and experimenting....

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

Wolvsie,
                  Hope you get to feeling better!!! Prayers for you are coming your way!!! If I lived closer to you I would Come Help!!!! Take the Phone away from the kiddos!!!!! (Mine are the Same way)
                  Hugs!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Thanks...I had to let eveyone know that today has to be one of my best days ever...!!!!!! I have hardly no pain in my legs!!!! I can move and bend them better too...I usually have to walk down my stairs by two feet on one step, not one foot down one and the other down the next step...Today, I could do that!! I felt like I could run down the stairs....I didn't even have to use my walker today outside when I walked...there was no pain...I know to you this might not sound like much, but for me, MAN, it is awesome...Maybe this new pill is working!!!!!!! I believe this could be a miracle in the making....

So where is the next walk-a-thon? LOL....Seriously friends, I am in seventh heaven today...and I had to spread the good news!!!! ((HUGS))

Comment

• dillie1
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Aug 2009

This sounds like tremendous improvement. A few years ago my husband had some health problems and had to use the walker. Each day was a mile stone in his progress to health. So I exactly know how you feel. Congratulations on your very good day. You're in my prayers and I hope this progress continues.

Comment

• Daydreamer
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2010

WOW!!! That's excellent Wolvsie May it be the start of many more such wonderful (and even better) painfree & healthy days, weeks, months and years ahead!!!

Comment

• Gotart
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Nov 2006

Michelle,

So sorry for everything you have had to go through.. I feel like I know you after the few yrs. on SBM. My prayers are with you... You have such a positive attitude... Terry

sigpic

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Thanks ladies....I feel like I know so many of you as well...<wink>

I have some more good news...which I have posted everywhere because I still find this all unbelievable!!!!!! Yesterday. I walked through the parking lot of Target, I swear I walked through the whole store, even stood around in one place for awhile and never once needed to rest my legs...I wasn't even using a shopping cart for support...I was on my OWN....This is just awesome....I could never walk more then a block or two without being in tears...and now, for no reason at all, I can do so much....I really consider thsi a miracle...and maybe going to the hospital was the first sign of change....ya think?
                            Plus, I went to the doctor and found out my kidney numbers came down again....Such great news...My blood pressure is still a little high, but we are working on that...Since my kidney numbers are improving, I am really watching what I eat...No potassium foods...Real hard, let me tell you...I am used to it, but I did cheat once in awhile...I might not now since I am doing much better...My Iron levels are normal but we didn't get the results yet for my Thyroid test....So we will see...One day at a time! But I am lovin every minute of it too!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya all! and many HUGS....

Comment

• juliescraps
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Aug 2007

Wow,
                              I pray this keeps up. It is great news that you feel better for once.

Comment

Working...
                              X