X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoJo
    • Mar 2006

please, please, please.

please don't tell me i have lost all my work?
    i downloaded the new version of scrapbook max, after deleting the old version then went to open the new one & all my work was gone, can you tell me what happened.
    a very upset
    jojo
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

They should be in your "My Documents" folder in a folder called "Scrapbook MAX!".
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• JoJo
      • Mar 2006

Must have lost them then, as i thought they were only the ones i uploaded to the forum, hubby deleted them.
      And there seems to be a lot missing from the embellishment corner, a lot of new stuff but not much of the old stuff.
      a very sad
      jojo

if i downloaded the old version again would i get them back?

Comment

• JoJo
        • Mar 2006

Just had a thought, i sent all my work to my daughters if they still have it is there anyway i can put them back into scrap max
        hopfull
        JoJo

Comment

• Corey
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2006

I'm not sure on the content specifics, but I'm sure someone else will chime in tomorrow. But definitely the installer for Scrapbook MAX! doesn't delete any projects...
          Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
            Your Host, Gracie!
            • Jan 2006

If you actually went and manually "deleted" things from your My Documents folder, they are probably in your Recycle Bin.

If you used the built-in Uninstall (either from Start > Programs > Scrapbook MAX! > Uninstall Scrapbook MAX! or from Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs) then it would not remove any of your projects for sure. They are 100% safe.
            Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

Working...
            X