• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 30

Well, due to a virus I am a little late...lol...So we will take this one out until the end of the month...k?

Have you fallen in love with something that you just had to have? Does a photo get you all tingly inside? Maybe a child, grandchild, spouse, bf/gf, pet, season, etc etc....just makes you go AWE.....well with this challenge, we are ALL going to see....

First, download this mini kit...(Pieces from my upcoming new kit Fall Is Here)....

DOWNLOAD

Use this mini to make a layout of what you have Fallen For....Like I said, it could be anything...<wink>
    Make sure you ONLY use this mini....You CAN make new things using pieces from this kit as well...Like a frame from a paper, make some pretty flowers from the papers, etc...
    Here is the fun part....Your TITLE or JOURNALING must include the words Fall For You...
    Easier said then done sometimes...lol....Have fun with this one...and I will be checking in from time to time...and like always, I will have a participation gift...((HUGS))
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 09-23-2010, 03:16 PM.
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• ValerieElaine
    Digi Sage
    • Aug 2008

Here's mine. This is Ashton playing in the leaves at
    Lion's Park.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• makeyesup
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2006

Here's mine, my 2 GDs just hanging out together. Hope my take on the title meets the rules. Pretty kit, Michelle.

I Fall For You

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• ksd_24_f
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2009

Wow, great LO's ladies! And how the heck did we beat Linda to this challenge - Linda, where are you?? Hope everything is o.k!
        Wolvsie - I just love this kit - beautiful colors
        Here's mine

Kel

Comment

• akela
          • Oct 2009

this is a photo of my grandson Jackson he has the cutest smile

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2008

Fall For You

Hi

Here is Jessica, my blessed our home for three short years.

Blessings - FS xx
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
            I walk on a trail of song
            And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2008

Akela, your layout is lovely, but we can only see it in the gallery.

Next time you can paste the link in your post. To do this, you need to double click your layout in the gallery, copy the middle link (linked image) and paste it into your post. That way everyone can enjoy it here.

Blessings - FS xx
              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

Comment

• Daydreamer
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2010

WoWEE, everyone's layout and journalling is awesome!!! Val and FreeSpirit, I just loved your pics & papershapes. . .Makeyesup, your extraction is AMAZING!! Kel & FreeSpirit, wow what awesome journalling . . . I can see it comes from the heart ...

Now for my layout . . .Ooh, I hope I'm not gonna be in the dog box for this one . . . A friend holding his son shortly after his birth . . . I just love this pic . . . Something about tough guys being so loving and protective just makes me all gooey inside . . . Let's hope it has the same effect on Michelle . . .

Comment

• akela
                  • Oct 2009

[/IMG] still cant make it work?
                  Last edited by akela; 09-27-2010, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jan 2008

Akela, I'm on my netbook right now, but when I am on my desktop later I will try to talk you through it with pictures. It took me a while to get it right too.

Daydreamer, your layout is awesome! What a beautiful moment and you are so right, I have a couple of photos of my son with his daughter, it brings a tear to my eye to see his muscled arms tenderly holding his child.

I LOVE the way you've used the text to emphasise the FALL in falling. Very clever.

Blessings - FS xx

Comment

• Daydreamer
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2010

Thanks FS, you sure have lifted my spirits with your beautiful remarks THANK YOU!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by akela View Post
                        [/IMG] still cant make it work?
                        Akela, thanks for joining in one of my challenges... It is real easy to post your layout here...In the gallery, click on your layout, underneath it you will see 3 different codes...Highlight the second code, copy it, then come back here and when you write a post to a thread, just paste your code in it...Your layout should turn up after submitting message...like this:

Beautiful layout...He is a cutie and has a wonderful smile too....Thanks for joining with us and for sharing your lovely page...((HUGS))

Valerie...What an adorable page hun! Love the cute journaling too...Cute cute cute!
                        Maureen...Lovely photo's and great extractions...You are getting real good at that...
                        Kelly...She has such a gorgeous smile... I love how you did your layout...
                        FS....Beautiful kitty you had...I am sure she blessed you greatly, no matter how long she was here...She looks soft, loving and gentle...Awesome layout hun!
                        Zaida...LOL....Do you insist on changing the rules? rofl I suppose with such a loving photo as that, I can't get mad...lol...I get all gooey over photo's like that too....So I will let it pass this time....lol...

Comment

• dillie1
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Aug 2009

What wonderful pages ladies. You all did an awesome job. Thank you Michelle for another Great Challenge.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Dillie....I love the way you blended the photo in with the background...Plus it is a darling photo too....<wink>

I appreciate each and everyone of you that participated this last week....I have now sent out your flair button and free surprise...I DO HOPE you all like it...

Now on to the next one...lol....((HUGS))

Comment

• lindaathome
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2010

I'm sorry I missed this one. It looks fabulous. Everyone's layouts are awesome.
                              I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
                              X