• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mswizard
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2007

Who's got New Years Resolutions???

Mine is to start eating. I know, sounds weird but I forget to eat all the time and I have never eaten breakfast in my entire life. I am also going to cut down on my caffeine intake (I live off coffee)

My second resolution is to get at least 5 hours of sleep a night

So, what's YOUR resolution for 2010?????

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

OOooooo to loose more weight and see a size 14.To have good health.To be able to mix with people.To speak up for myself.To make a trp to the States with Smile.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

Ohhhh Eye, great New Years Resolutions. If you are in the Atlanta, Georgia area, let me know--I am only about 1 hour away....

Comment

• mswizard
        Digi Sage
        • Mar 2007

Well Eye, Ya know, I'm closest to ya so my house has to be your first stop!!!

Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by mswizard View Post
          Well Eye, Ya know, I'm closest to ya so my house has to be your first stop!!!
          Well if I could get the courage to drive in big places you would be on the top of my list.But it may be a 7 day bus tour to New York.If all goes well and I can save.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

I have always tried to make a resolution every year, and they fail....lol...This year I am going to try very hard....I have a few and maybe this thread would be a good encouragement to follow through with the help of my friends here...<wink>

1. To get off my butt once in awhile and walk, walk, walk...lol...Even though I walk once a day, it isn't enough to keep my legs moving...I have so much pain when I walk, but I need to overcome that in order to save them longer...Amputation does not fit into my life plans...<wink>

2. To spend more time with my boys and get their scrapbooks done...

3. Just like Wiz....to eat more....(Yup, your not the only one Liz...lol), I too, have never eaten breakfast...Maybe a couple times, and that was more like brunch...After waking up to two cups of coffee, I self cath, take my meds, do my blood pressure and blood sugar counts...I am done for the morning and do my normal routine afterwards and skip breakfast...Being a Diabetic, breakfast should be eaten...But after taking 23 pills in the morning, it is my breakfast...LOL...I know this is not healthy, and I get yelled at all the time...I just don't have an appetite when I wake up...

So those are my main three to focus on this year...<wink> besides the fact that I WANT to stay out of the hospital...LMBO!!!!!!!!!
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

I never make NYR. I now make a vow between Christmas and New Year and find I am not under pressure as I can honestly say I haven't any and haven't broken any lol! I have usually started something on about 27th December and stuck to it
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• bluevelvet
                Mad Scrapper
                • Apr 2007

My NYR is to loose weight...I have started an eating plan I think I can live with and I used my Eliptical for the first time in two yrs..So I am on the right track just have to stay focused..
                Another resolution is to become more of a part of this wonderful community. No matter how many times I come in and out of here you have all been so great to me...
                CHRISTINA

Comment

• Smile
                  Digi Sage
                  • Nov 2006

[I]Well I guess I have started one. I have gone on a diet and I am exercising with Eye. Yes we (Eye and myself) are going to the USA if all goes well next November. It is a bus tour and I will also be visiting Crops and anyone else who can come that far, New York City that is. You see I will not fly but at least I can go by bus. Bluevelvet what is a Eliptical??????
                  sigpic....

Comment

• mswizard
                    Digi Sage
                    • Mar 2007

Hey Lois, you have to drive by me to get to NYC...you BETTER stop here!!! LOL...NYC is about 7 hrs from me give or take..unless my ex sil is driving, then I can make it in 5 hehehe. Let me know your plans and I'll talk to Laurie into a quick road trip!

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by mswizard View Post
                      Hey Lois, you have to drive by me to get to NYC...you BETTER stop here!!! LOL...NYC is about 7 hrs from me give or take..unless my ex sil is driving, then I can make it in 5 hehehe. Let me know your plans and I'll talk to Laurie into a quick road trip!

Look What we just did to start the New Years off
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

• Smile
                        Digi Sage
                        • Nov 2006

Oh Wizard I would love to meet you ..............I wish it were sooner than later. I have a daughter in Maine..........Caribou to be exact.....how far from there are you????? I got to drive in Eye's new car and it even has self changing tires and a beer fridge...........
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Smile; 01-06-2010, 07:33 PM.
                        sigpic....

Comment

• Marion
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Feb 2006

I don't do new years resolutions anymore. Why deal with the guilt when I fail.

Comment

• Marion
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Feb 2006

Beautiful car Eye, You deserve it!

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                              I don't do new years resolutions anymore. Why deal with the guilt when I fail.
                              Your goodness will never make you a failure
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X