X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ladybuggy
    • Mar 2006

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having a terrible time!. My computer bugged out on me and I lost everything! I cannot even reinstall my Scrapbook Max!. I made the copies of the new version, but it says I cannot install it because it cannot find the registered version! Can anyone tell me what to do to fix this problem??
    Thanks!
  • Brett
    • Jan 2006

Make sure you install the program first and then the content pack. It is the content pack installer that is telling you it can't find the software.
    Brett Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• ladybuggy
      • Mar 2006

No Go!

I think I may have had a problem with my disc or something. I am still getting the same message! I did recover part of the program, but when I click on the icon for photo the screen comes up, but nothing is there. I am pretty sure I will have to completely uninstall and then reinstall everything! So how am I going to go about that?

Comment

• Brett
        • Jan 2006

To uninstall, go to Start > Programs > Scrapbook MAX! > Uninstall Scrapbook MAX! on your computer.

The other way to do it is from the Add/Remove Programs application in the Control Panel on your computer.
        Brett Kapilik
        Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• ladybuggy
          • Mar 2006

Need To Reinstall!!

I know how to uninstall it, what I cannot do is reinstall it!!. I cannot install the original because it asks for the key (or whatever they are calling it!) which I do not have. My backup discs for the new version were corrupt, so I cannot reinstall from there either! So, basically I need to reinstall the whole program from scratch, I need to know where I can do this from!

Thanks!!!!

Comment

• Sandy
            Mad Scrapper
            • Jan 2006

Please use the 'Contact Us' button on the top right hand corner of this page. We can send you new download instructions if you provide us with your order number and an explanation of what happened.

Comment

Working...
            X