• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Where is Grammies?

Oh Grams...where are you? Hope you are ok....Miss ya and am worried about you...
    and everyone else that has been MIA for awhile....Liz, crops, pkdoll, etc etc etc...<wink>
    Come back to us...Pleeeeeeeeease...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

i've locked her in the dungeon cos she refuses to make me a latte

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Ah.... eh.... uh.......

I'm here, lurking in the background. Sorry, folks, I don't know what is wrong with me lately, but I can't focus. I'm on a new medication, and I feel like a zombie. Not like you get with Nyquil, but just not motivated to do anything. I have decided I have no talent whatsoever for scrapbooking or graphics designs at all. I can't do any work. I hardly touch the computer anymore, only to play games. I'm hoping I'm going to get over this, but so far, sleeping, reading and doing digital puzzles is the name of the game. I have not forgoten you, honest, so please bear with me.

Meanwhile, I hope all of you are ok and prospering. I will try to come back soon.

Love and hugs,

G.
      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Smile
        Digi Sage
        • Nov 2006

Get back to the doctor and tell him to get rid of that ZOMBIE.............This is not at all like you my friend. You still have all the talant inside of you but you have just been side tracked. We will be praying that you get back on your feet but please talk to your doctor about what is going on and make him listen. You know what you would be saying to us if we gave up, so please my friend fight for yourself...........we really miss and care for our sweet and always there when we need her, GRANNIE................xoxoxoxoxoxo
        sigpic....

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

Granny I was like a zombie for the first few months on my tablets, i went back to the doctor cos i just couldnt function and they lowered my dose it still it took a while for them to settle into my system, now 6 months on im back designing.

you have an amazing talent dont you dare give up *hugs*

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Grammie, you are my bestest and most dearest buddy here....<wink> and I need you nagging on me everyday to make it through...Come on, you get your butt back to that doctor of yours and slap him silly if he won't listen to you...and if that doesn't work, you let us know and the scrapville team will come to help...lol...We miss you here, and you have loads of talent to use up....Love ya Grams!
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

Grannnnnnnyyyy! I think that we all go through some type of dysfunction with our scrapping mojo--but I think I am finally back!!! Missed you lots and now I come back and your mojo went south. Hope you feel better soon, and get back to the Doctor!! He needs to adjust the meds. Love ya!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Thank you all for the encouragement and loving thoughts and wishes. I'm actually working on a project today. It's raining and I feel like working some. I'm hoping to come up with a new style. We'll see. LOL. I miss you all too and appreciate so much what a wonderful bunch of nuts you are!!

Let's keep on trucking, girls!

Hugs,

G.
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Get better real soon as you are so missed.Yep I said missed beacause I love you.
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• ValerieElaine
                    Digi Sage
                    • Aug 2008

Get better soon we sure miss you around here.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Sep 2007

Hope you feel better soon and get our Grannie back, it is starting to feel like the old SBM family is well and truly back.......... Yaay xoxox
                      My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Heyyyyyy Granny, its me crops!!! I bet you thought I was gone forever....bwahahha....Nope, just lost me mojo! And I didnt think I would get it back either...heck its been 6 months for me...so ya see, miracles do happen... Give it some time and when you are ready, it will come back to you, its like riding a bicycle, you never forget! You take care now and don't worry, this time I am stickin around for awhile, wish you were here so I can pick on you some....LOL Hope to see ya around soon! xoox

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Croppie and Granny together again YIPEE
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                          X