X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MaryL
    • May 2006

Help Please ~ I am confused.

Please can someone give me some advice, I download the trial version and decided to buy the full programmme, I was then invited to download the full version until my disc arrives.

Honestly, I don't know where to start, I can use paintshop pro, all my graphics and photos are stored in "My pictures" in jpeg format. Shall I have to wait intil my disc arrives before I can really start? also are there any tutorials please.?

I can't wait to start, scrapping,

Thank you,

MaryL
    Mary ~ living in the North of England
  • Ellenb
    • Mar 2006

Start scrapping!

Hi Mary,
    I would go ahead and start scrapping! The nice thing is that it's easy to change something if you like something better on the new disc. Wish I had PSP and knew how to use it, but I think you will find that it's going to be a wonderful combination for you!
    I did my twins 18 year old scrapbook much faster than I would have believed (or ever been able to do on paper!) I put it on cd last night to show my husband and we both agreed I should expand it, so onward into the fray....

Ellen

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
      Your Host, Gracie!
      • Jan 2006

Hi Mary,

Thanks for choosing Scrapbook MAX!. You're really going to love it!

You can definitely get started right away. Simply uninstall the trial version, and then download and install the full version using the instructions you received by email. It's the same software that you'll be getting in the mail on CD-ROM. Then, when you get the CD-ROM, you can install the CD-ROM content pack and you'll have all the extra goodies to work with too!

As for tutorials, start with the User's Guide. It's available on the Help menu inside the software. It's really quite good. An online version is also available at www.scrapbookmax.com/webhelp/.

Also, there are a couple of great videos available online (and a super high quality video tutorial on your CD-ROM!). The online version is compressed a bit more, but it's still great. Check it out at http://www.scrapbookmax.com/site/tours.php.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
      Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• MaryL
        • May 2006

Thank you very much for your help, I shall make a start, I did a daft thing though, I am used to doing daft things I did not uninstall the trial before I installed the purchased copy (the online one). I shall get there.

PSP isn't all that difficult, I can do it, I am not in the same league as some people but I can make decent enough graphics, there are plenty of online tutorials, to me it sounds to be a perfect mixture.

Thanks again

Blessings

Mary - Enland
        Mary ~ living in the North of England

Comment

Working...
        X