X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LenzCap
    • Jul 2008

Hello from Alabama

Hello from Alabama! I am located in Madison, AL and looking for a "creative scraper" to start a journey with my business. I have an idea but I don't have the creative savvy or time to finalize my post scrapping products.

So I am looking for someone that is creative, has time, and loves to "digital scrap" with an opportunity to make some money from it. Please send me a post or email if you are interested.

Again, I can not offer an initial employment opportunity but I can offer a chance to help grow the business making money as we go until my idea gets to a point that can generate steady employment for you.

My business is located in Madison, AL and my website is www.lenzcap.net .

I hope there is a needle in the haystack for a golden opportunity!

Michael
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Wow, Michael... Thank you for making us a target for your SPAM

Did you the buy Scrapbook Max software? Got anything to share with us? Let me get this straight.... You want us to design for you for free, make your business grow, and then maybe, you will hire us as an employee? My word, I have not seen such generosity since I ran away from home in 1903!!!

What a guy. Thanks for the privilege! Anything else we can do for you? How about an all expense paid vacation in our dungeon with Igor and Moonbeam. You will love it. And they will give you just what you deserve.

You made our day, kid!

ps: Ops, you did say something about making some money as we go.... Hmmmmm!
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• LenzCap
      • Jul 2008

Hello Granny....

Thanks for your note. Oh and yes I bought all the Scrapbook Max software. :-)

I am not purposely trying to Spam "so to speak" although this is exactly what spam is. But I tried not to put my note in any conferences that are digi scrap related but rather introductory and/general outside of scrapping as to not interfere with any groups with junk notes. So I am sorry you didn't appreciate the note but since I did buy all this software and have seen the wonderful work all these members have done, I couldn't think of a better place to ask people if they would be interested in helping a business grow.

Yes the work is free but only if the work and the idea are not able to generate revenue. Otherwise, of course I am going to pay for the work based on what we agree on. But I don't want to provide empty promises or mislead anyone from the get go so I am trying to be honest and not deceiving.

But rest assure my note is real and genuine and not spam.

I hope this helps.

Michael

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Ok, Michael, I guess you passed the gauntle test. We will not send you to the dungeon. Sorry Igor!!!

Do look out for Moonbeam, though. She is on the loose. And did I mention she is one of the best designers here, along with Fiona, Steve, Carena, and the other ones. In fact, there is only one rotten designer in this forum!!!!

So, welcome aboard, and I wish you sucess!

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
        X