• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrrappin" Challenge 47

Time for another challenge...You guys ready? This one is pretty simple actually...But could be challenging for some...<wink> This week you are going to scrap a layout but adding lots of ribbon to your page...

First download my mini to help you get started...

DOWNLOAD

Rules are simple...
    *make a layout using at least 5 ribbons from this mini....Recoloring is ok...
    *use at least one more item from mini, whether it be a background or embie...
    *anything else on your layout is ok, but must be stuff from this community, free or purchased...
    *upload it to the Designer option in our gallery
    *upload your layout here for all to see
    At the end of the week, you will receive a collector's Flair Button and something else from me...So get scrappin' ladies...Can't wait to see your layouts...and remember to have fun....((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• tin tin
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2010

My question to you Michelle - am I allowed to use one ribbon more than once. You say to use at least 5 ribbons, but there are only 5 ribbons in the mini kit....wouldn't want to be disqualified for anything hee, hee, hee.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Edina
      • Oct 2010

Thanks for another cute freebie kit to work with Michelle!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2009

she is sooo cute Edina Love your LO. Wolvsie, I love this mini! It's adorable. I used all the embies and papers, couldn't decide on just two! ha ha, loved it all and they all fit so well together Good practice for clustering!
        Here's mine

K, back to work.. shhhh, that one was not done on my lunch hr!! ha ha

Comment

• alohagrrl
          • Nov 2010

Here's my effort. I recoloured the button to make it look more like a sun. I used the greenery from the Natural Breeze freebie and the letters are from Have Tea With Me freebie.

I'm just wondering if there's a way to recolour images within SBM? I used photoshop to do it.

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Pretty layouts you gals....Love the colors together on a page...great job!

tin tin...you can use the ribbons more then once...use one, 5 times....whatever your creative mind wants to do with them...<wink>

aohagirl...sure you can recolor in SBM...Double click on your item, a box should appear...in that box, you have some tabs towards the top...click on advanced...then check the box by adjust color....then use the sliders to change color...Hope this helps..

Comment

• janarae
              • Oct 2009

Great challenge Michelle. Here is what I came up with. The brown paper came from one of your shapes 4 and the border is also from your shapes 4.

Comment

• tin tin
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2010

I did start my layout and found clustering my ribbons works well to get all 5 of them in there. Really I am making it more difficult than it is My life story

Comment

• tin tin
                  Digi Sage
                  • Oct 2010

Love your layout alohagirl!
                  Here is mine...
                  All is from the minikit Wolvsie gave

Comment

• SBM Diane
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2010

Thanks for the great challenge Michelle! I love ribbons!! Here is my layout.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

Jana, tin tin and Diane...Your pages are lovely...I too, love ribbons, and there is so much you can do with them in a layout...Great creativity ladies...((HUGS))

Comment

• SBM Diane
                        Digi Sage
                        • Sep 2010

Beautiful layouts everyone!!! Thank you Michelle!!! Have a wonderful day!!!
                        Last edited by SBM Diane; 05-11-2011, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Edina
                          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by ksd_24_f View Post
                          K, back to work.. shhhh, that one was not done on my lunch hr!! ha ha
                          lol - neither was mine!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Nov 2009

Awesome LO's!!Tina, I see you figured out the ribbon text to circle!! Awesome
                            Just to add to what Michelle said about the recolouring Aloha, (only cause I just figured it out as well recently) not only can you adjust the colors by sliding your adjustment bars, but if you bring your mouse over to a color on your page, your mouse will turn into a doppler and you can pick up whatever color you want from your LO - really cool - try it! I do it all the time now! ha ha - love when I learn new things in here. There's so much you can do with SBM!! Have I mentiond how much I love this program??
                            Kel
                            p.s. Too funny Edina
                            Last edited by ksd_24_f; 05-11-2011, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• alohagrrl
                              • Nov 2010

Thanks for the tips! I love that I don't have to figure this all out by myself. I've learned a lot in the past week, since I started participating here in these challenges. Thanks ladies!

Comment

Working...
                              X