X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dawnden
    • Aug 2008

saving

I am in the trial phase of this program and I was wondering if I can save a page in JPEG instead of SBM. I like this program, but I would like to be able to upload to a different program if I want to tweek my page alittle and then bring back to SBM.
    I do like the ease of this program. With the file ext. of SBM it will not upload into any other editiing program.
    Dawn
  • dawnden
    • Aug 2008

saving

I'm sorry I posted so soon. I did search but couldn't figure it out, until now. It just took some time. Now I really love this program. I just wanted to be able to tweek my page if I wanted to, but you can't beat the ease of this program. Love it. Now it's time to buy it!!!
    Dawn

Comment

• Vanessa
      Digi Sage
      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by dawnden View Post
      I'm sorry I posted so soon. I did search but couldn't figure it out, until now. It just took some time. Now I really love this program. I just wanted to be able to tweek my page if I wanted to, but you can't beat the ease of this program. Love it. Now it's time to buy it!!!
      Dawn
      Hi, and welcome to our happy family. I don't use SBM myself, but when you export your scrapbook in high quality email format, I think it exports as a JPeg, because that is one of the only formats that the gallery will accept for upload. Try that. Look forward to seeing you posting in the forums and the gallery too.

Comment

• dawnden
        • Aug 2008

saving and bought SBM

Thanks for the welcome Vanessa. I am really having fun exploring all that came with this program. I can't believe how much is included. I am loving it. The possiblities are endless in creating wonderful scrapbook pages
        Dawn

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Welcome to the best digi scrapbook place on the web. Hope you have loads of fun
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Helen Miller
            Mad Scrapper
            • Jun 2006

Ditto these peopole are so helpful. you will really love it.
            Mickey

Mickey (Helen Miller)

Comment

• Scrappyfrog
              Mad Scrapper
              • Jun 2008

Hello and welcome....I call finding what you want just after you requested help "POP"....(stands for the Power of Posting!). Best of luck! and enjoy!
              Terin - aka Scrappyfrog
              sigpic
              My blog: www.scrappyfrog.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X