Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krnthmsn
    • Jan 2007

Hi I have been using the trial or the last two days and looking through and reading alot of the posts on the forum everyone of them very interesting for a beginner like me. Thank you all you will never believe how much of a lifesaver this site has been and how much my spirits have been made.
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Welcome, You will continue to find that this is a great place to be. Have fun!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

I'm glad you found us, welcome and have fun.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• a_nussbaum
        • Jan 2007

Im new also! Dont you think these lovey ladies and guys are so wonderful? this forum is great! have fun and dont be afraid to post!

Comment

• krnthmsn
          • Jan 2007

Thank you

Thank you both so much. I really am looking forward to exploring the site and also links to other sites. Also getting down to putting my valuable photos onto beautiful scrapbook pages with embellishments, tags, fancy fonts etc.

Comment

• krnthmsn
            • Jan 2007

I really do everyone has been so friendly. It really is a pleasure that people are so kind in their busy schedules.

Comment

• autisticwonder
              Scrap Guru
              • Nov 2006

Welcome aboard!! Some of us are Insomniacs and can't sleep much, so this is life after the kids go to sleep!! It is addicting and FUN!! Folks sharing the fruits of their labors helps us keep costs so much lower than traditional scrapbooking!! If you need something and can't find through search engine for site..Post your need and someone will reply. We all enjoy a challenge!!
              Now, Go have some FUN!!

Comment

• Karey1970
                • Sep 2006

Welcome

Welcome to the wonderful world of SBM! Disney has nothing on SBM!!! Again welcome. You will find it is somewhat addicting and the housework does seem to get put on hold at times to check for new posts (LOL). But it's all in the name of preserving memories!

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

welcome to SMB ...if you dont like sleep this programme is a godsend oOO(who's autisticwonder calling insomniacs lol)

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                  , Check out my store
                  Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• skiptothesue
                    • Nov 2006

Welcome from Norfolk, UK! Who mentioned housework? I vaguely recall that word.. is it something you can photograph and make a page from?
                    Good luck!

Susan.

Comment

• krnthmsn
                      • Jan 2007

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. Housework whats that if you tidy it, it just gets messy again. My teenager maintains she can find things in a messy bedroom but when its tidy things get lost. (lol ) Don't think I could quite live in her mess.
                      I am enjoying browsing around the site and reading everybody's comments and tips. What a great way to put pictures together without having to use scissors, with a sore neck and shoulder this is a god send. Also it is helping pass the hours while I am off sick and stuck in the house.
                      Thank you all once again.

Comment

• OnieRN
                        Scrap Guru
                        • May 2006

Oh I understand

My son says the same thing about his MESS! I go crazy when I go into his room. He was not happy to clean it up (with my supervision) before Christmas. My parents were coming for a visit and was using his room! OMG... I had the lovely support of other here on the forum, as I was supervising the "clean up". Needless to say, it didn't last long. He insists that he can not find his things with my organizational skills. My daughter is 31 and I went through the same thing with her. I go nuts if I can not have things in their right places!!!! I know that is why I am wanting to get my embellishents etc better organized! LOL I guess I have OCD (Obcessive Compulsive Behavior)!
                        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                        !

nie

Comment

Working...
                        X