X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bcmtn_grl@hotmail.com
    • Oct 2006

Canadian - and I need help!

lol, hi all, Im not a "scrapbooker" persay. Im dabbling and dumb. I trieD the trial version and as soon as I went to print the piece, well you know what happens so I bought the whole thing. But I am trying to start pages for my mom as we have two girls that just turned one this week, and I'd like to get into making my mom a scrapbook of her grandaughters. I made one piece for fall and I liked it but I cant print it out on a full letter piece? Any tips, tricks, help advice would be greatly appreciated! I am a 35 year old SAHM to 1 year okd twin girls and 12 year old husky/wolf. Living in chilliwack, BC
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

Hello,

Scrapbook MAX! will print your page at whatever size it is set to. You can adjust your page size by choosing Page > Settings | Size from the top menu.

To print borderless 8.5 x 11 prints, set your page size to 8.5 x 11, dpi = 200, and print on a printer that supports borderless prints.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• rosana brito
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2006

helo !!

either well coming, we are happy in receives it

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        lol, hi all, Im not a "scrapbooker" persay. Im dabbling and dumb. I trieD the trial version and as soon as I went to print the piece, well you know what happens so I bought the whole thing. But I am trying to start pages for my mom as we have two girls that just turned one this week, and I'd like to get into making my mom a scrapbook of her grandaughters. I made one piece for fall and I liked it but I cant print it out on a full letter piece? Any tips, tricks, help advice would be greatly appreciated! I am a 35 year old SAHM to 1 year okd twin girls and 12 year old husky/wolf. Living in chilliwack, BC

I have used srapbook max for developing my 12 x 12 pages and they did an excellent job.Prices are good and the color perfect.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

I know eye, I'm so jealous!
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by all my memories View Post
            yes but they also need to be printing to australia as well. its not fair that they only do two countrys. you gys are so luckly your geting them cheap while we here are paying anything from 18 dollers to 59 dollers a layout. thats the ones that dont have printers that is.
            59 dollars! That's £30 in England, paper scrapping is cheaper! I would stick to it on cd or something. do people really pay that?
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Sorry, Australian dollars is £23. I still say stick to cd or paper scrapping!

Comment

Working...
              X