Been a Lurker while using the Trial version...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alfa Female
    • Jul 2006

Been a Lurker while using the Trial version...

... but now I've bitten the bullett and coughed up for the full version, and am eagerly awaiting my discs!

I'm from the south coast of the UK, and have 2 friends who do traditional scrapbooking (one in the UK, the other in the USA), one of which has just started doing eScrapbooking. I saw what was possible, and now I'm hooked!!

Hello to everyone!
    Last edited by Alfa Female; 08-13-2006, 10:41 AM.

• Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Glad you stopped lurking and joined in, You will like it here!

Marion

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

P.S. Loved your layouts in the gallery!

Marion

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

welcome To The Forum

Glad to have you! I love your signature block with the pics flashing through. That's really cool...... how the heck you do that?

nie
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

Check out "Our Boys" layout in gallory!

I was checking out your layouts on the gallory...... The one "Our Boys" has a scalped edge around the four sides. I've been looking for something like that to make shapes with the paper. Do you have a zig zap too? Are you able to share your goodies or tell us where you got them.

Squeak- check them out and see if that is what your working on or something you can do!?!?!

Alpha- Is this what you've been looking for too????

nie

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• Alfa Female
            • Jul 2006

Hi Onie, All the paper scraps I used are ones that came with the trial version, so they'll be there somewhere. I don't have any fancy software, only Scrapbook MAX!

Glad that people have seen my work in the Gallery and think it's ok.

Oh and Onie, my signatire is adapted from an infertility support board where I've been a moderator for years, it's kinda grown over time and I used various software trials to make them. It's been so long that I don't know if I could make them again! I'm so blonde!

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

You got the 4 sides from SBM?

I've not seen the scaloped edging anywhere! Ok, does someone else have that or am I a dummy?

nie

!

nie

Comment

• Karin
                • Jan 2006

Hi Alfa Female, and welcome! Love your enthusiasm for SBM - it's addicitive! Also love your kitties - they're adorable!

Hey Onie - I checked out Alfa Female's cute layouts too (nice work!!). The scalloped edge you're after should be located under Custom shapes. So, when you choose a paper scrap or a photo or whatever, select Custom shapes. In the "Fancy" category,scroll down until you find a shape called "photoshape-0040" - I think this is the one you're after.

If not, sorry for babbling!

Happy Scrapping!

Karin

Comment

• OnieRN
                  Scrap Guru
                  • May 2006

oh my goodness!!!!

I will have to play with the shapes a little more. So, it looks like the shape is on the second layer and the fancy edges are actually the first layer (background) showing through. I was expecting a strip to put on top of the 4 sides of the background.

Thanks for helping me find the shapes!

nie

!

nie

Comment

• Karin
                    • Jan 2006

Aha! Alfa Female is clever AND creative!

Good luck with your shaped edges, Onie.

Karin

Comment

Working...
                    X