• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 8

Alright everyone, I am so sorry that I am late posting this, but technically, Monday isn't over with yet...LOL...Soooooooo...
    You guys got your thinking caps on? This challenge is a project I am working on and I need your help....I am doing a album for a friend of mine...Her sister's anniversary....the album consists of family photo's....this is NOT all Wedding`ish...lol...
    I need an album cover and/or templates, and thought you all might be able to help me...

Here is your challenge...
    1. Using ONLY MY freebies or store bought kits, I would like you to make a template or album cover. (or more...lol)
    2. For the Templates..I am looking for pages that will look good with family photo's or little boy photo's...I want your page to be exported and uploaded here to share with everyone...(MAybe someone else can use them too...<wink> Before Exporting your page, be sure that your photo area is grey with the double click to add photo will show...You can do this in two different ways...1.) After adding your own photo, right click on it and click clear image, or 2.) When exporting your template, make sure the remove photo box is selected....
    3.) For an Album Cover...The cover I want to use will NOT include any photo....All I want is a pretty cover (not real wedding~ish...since this is not a formal album` more family) that says Happy Anniversary somewhere on it...You can upload it here as an .smt file incase someone else would want it, but this is optional...
    ANY QUESTIONS IN EXPORTING YOUR PAGES OR UPLOADING THEM HERE TO SHARE, PLEASE ASK...
    4.) Please upload your layout/allbum cover HERE, and then post a preview of it here for all to see, along with your .smt file to share with others...

After the week is over, we ALL will have a great album....and I might even offer some prize to everyone that participates....
    Remember, any questions, please ask.....thanks...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• Gotart
    Mad Scrapper
    • Nov 2006

Size

What size is your album?

sigpic

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

LOL...So someone is paying attention...<wink>

Seriously, I forgot to add the size requirements, didn't I?
      I am making it 8x8 ...Hope this helps...

Comment

• nanwu
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2007

these are thumbnails of 3 different album covers i made but they are to big to attatch as full size jpg's or as smt2 files so have to try and figure out how to share them with you all
        Attached Files

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• autisticwonder
          Scrap Guru
          • Nov 2006

These are so pretty!! I think it will help to put some links to all the MEGA wonderful goodies Michelle has given us for those not too familiar!! So when you grab one..please post a link here to capture it!! LOL..THANKS!!

THis will be FUN!!

Now to go hunt some freebies..since ALL my stuff was lost last month!!

THanks Michelle for a gREAT challenge!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
          donna

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2008

Oh happy birthday Michelle, hope its wonderful! Off to look through all your great stuff!

Blessings - FS xx
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
            I walk on a trail of song
            And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• tanni
              • Feb 2009

Here is a scrapbook cover I did.

The 2 quick pages are too big to post here so I will upload them somewhere and get back with the links to download.

Is this what you were wanting or pages with only 1 or 2 pictures? I usually scrap with multiple pictures so that's what I made.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by tanni; 01-12-2010, 08:01 PM.
              Mary S

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Wendy and Mary, you have done some beautiful pages so far....Love 'em....And I knew I would run into the problem of having to pick just ONE album cover...LOL...that will be my challenge...<wink> Keep 'em coming...I know this is a little different of a challenge, but I hope to see more participants...thanks again you two...((HUGS))

Comment

• tanni
                  • Feb 2009

OK here are the links for the two pages:

I'm new to 4shared so hopefully I did it correctly.
                  Mary S

Comment

• nannybernie
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Apr 2009

1st page, trying to do these in between working.... will have to sack myself... lol. I trolled through my files here, crikey, I cannot believe how much of Michelles embellies and papers I have got... You are a legend Michelle....
                    Attached Files
                    All the best from Nanny Bernie.
                    Friends with Wolvsie35, Carena, TheFreeSpirit, Omajo & Sylvia Esther

sigpic

Comment

• dillie1
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Aug 2009

Here is a template. Had to use 4share because file is too large. Will post more later--

Attached Files
                      Last edited by dillie1; 01-13-2010, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• nannybernie
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Apr 2009

No.2 layout. too big for here so please download from 4shared. changed some of the colours but all embies and papers are from Michelle.

sigpic

Comment

• dillie1
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Aug 2009

Sorry I thought I didn't do this right. I am rushing because I am off to work.
                          ALittleBoyTemplate-screenshot.jpg
                          Last edited by dillie1; 01-13-2010, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• nannybernie
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Apr 2009

Album Cover - finally, now off to bed.
                            Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

• PixyGirl
                              • Aug 2008

This album cover does not say Happy Anniversary, but it does use your word "Love" from one of your challenges. Thank you for all your fantastic freebies!

Comment

Working...
                              X