X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Ok, that does it... There go my Christian qualities out the window. I'm not only coveting, I'm green with envy!!!

Stunning, old girl!!! Aren't you glad I keep you in the dungeon? Look at what lovely things you create down there!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
      Ok, that does it... There go my Christian qualities out the window. I'm not only coveting, I'm green with envy!!!

Stunning, old girl!!! Aren't you glad I keep you in the dungeon? Look at what lovely things you create down there!!

From one old bag to another : Yeah, I suffer down here in the dungeon where granny keeps me locked up -
      thanks heavens she hasnt cut off my internet connection... the only way I can keep connected to the net and be part of SBM is because you guys buy my things in the store LOL .. so I'm begging please go buy it all so I can afford to stay connected to the internet otherwise I'll go insane down here in this dark prison. You all think shes wonderful but you dont know her cruel side - she will cut of my computer if I cant pay!!! Help me guys you're my only hope!!

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Oh, brother... You're worse than Igor!!!!
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

IGOR!!! who's that? Is h e down here too? that's how dark it is in this dungeon - I didn't even know there was anybody else down here. Whats he doing time for?

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
            Digi Sage
            • Mar 2008

You two are too funny! Beautiful work Dee as always!
            [/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Liwayway
              Mad Scrapper
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
              From one old bag to another : Yeah, I suffer down here in the dungeon where granny keeps me locked up -
              thanks heavens she hasnt cut off my internet connection... the only way I can keep connected to the net and be part of SBM is because you guys buy my things in the store LOL .. so I'm begging please go buy it all so I can afford to stay connected to the internet otherwise I'll go insane down here in this dark prison. You all think shes wonderful but you dont know her cruel side - she will cut of my computer if I cant pay!!! Help me guys you're my only hope!!
              Ha Ha Ha ... You guys crack me up ) I was laughing so hard while reading your comments )

Comment

• knzus
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2007

Stunnnnnnnnnning, girlfriend! No wonder you are the best! Absolutely awesome as always!
                Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Knzus, really... She already has a head as big as a melon. Don't add to her egomega... egoma... egocen...

You know, her inflated opinion of her work!!!

sigpic

Comment

• knzus
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                    Knzus, really... She already has a head as big as a melon. Don't add to her egomega... egoma... egocen...

You know, her inflated opinion of her work!!!

*whispers to Granny* Shhhhhhhhhhhh, Granny! Maybe I want somethin'!
                    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Confounded, I knew it!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• nanwu
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2007

wow.....another awesome kit

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• *eng*
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2006

Awesome
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Aug 2006

Love it Deane! Great as usual!
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                            X