• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

sacannon

Sue got me on messenger last night and asked me to let you know her internet is playing up.I was posting this then but fell asleep! It allows her on messenger but won't let her on the internet or send emails. I'd go mad, I'd be unbearable to live with.......how can anyone survive without their pooter ....poor Sue. She has contacted various people such as her provider etc who have talked her through various checks but no good so far. She is frantically backing up in case of disaster.Anyway to sum up she just wanted everyone to know why she won't be on here until she gets sorted, hopefully soon.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa
  • Jenna's mommy
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2007

we will miss her around here, hope she gets access soon
    Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Thanks buddy.Gee Sue we need yah back here.Hope all goes well and it does not lead to an expense.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Moonlightpearl
        Digi Sage
        • Mar 2008

Thanks *eng*, hope it is not too serious, we need you here you are precious too us!
        [/SIGPIC]

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

Thank You for that update on Sue. Poor Sue, I know how it is to have SMB-itis or withdrawls! We will miss her and tell her to hurry back.......... AND BACK UP is that magic word!
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• Winnie49
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2006

thank you sweetie for the info, hope our dear sue come back soon!!!!
            we miss you !!!!
            baci
            Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• angelwithin
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Nov 2006

hope the puter gets sorted soon

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
              , Check out my store
              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Thank you for keeping us posted, Eng.

Sue, threaten that thing, tell it you'll pull the plug if it doesn't shape up!!!
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Hurry back Sue..((HUGS))
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• pkdoll
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Dec 2006

Ohhh Sue! I hate to hear when anyone is having computer problems. I know that I would be frantically making sure everything was backed up and that I didn't miss anything. Good luck our friend-hope to see you soon.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• crops2dawn
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Thanks Eng!
                      Sue, I sure hope you get it up and running soon!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                      X