X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

The WINNER of the Challenge!!! $20 gift to send to your paypal account!!

Eric has pulled out of the dark container the color ORANGE

and that color belongs toooooooo.....ok...I can see we are

going to be eating shorts!!!!!!!!!!

DILLIE1.....with 52 chances to win...

Have a special treat for everyone as a parting gift!!! I have also been working on a special project for Max and they have given me special permission to do this..So the NEXT thread will be dedicated to that..

I will need a response from all those on the list above to please provide me your desired statement or enclosure like your SBM name or your real name and anything else you wish it to say..It is now the new...new...new..official SBM BLINKIE created around the project Max hired me to do..If you don't want one..that is perfectly OK..but see the next thread for the details..I'll be posting several copies for you to see what can be easily altered to make one personal to you!!

CONGRATS Dillie1 on the lucky drawing!!! Please send me your PAYPAL email address so I can send you the $20!!

Lindaathome was the HIGHEST chances...person so she will get her blinkie made first!!!!!

HUGS to you all for OUTSTANDING effort and fun!!!
    donna

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Congrats Dillie,great job! Wow shows you that you better not count on the odds. Lindaathome sure seemed to be a sure win. Great job Linda (and everyone else) LOL
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

THanks for being patient Sacannon!! Sue!! hehehe

here's the unpolished SBM official blinkie

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Looks great Donna! You are so good at these!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

Sue...aka: Sacannon..here is your blinkie..you know the drill..go to photobucket.com and login as autisticwonder and password is fisher22 and copy the image link IMG or whatever link works best for you and put as signature or whatever..If not good size for facebook...let me know what size I need to get it to for you...

lindaathome said she was going to be away for a few days..so first come first serve then..

again..CONGRATS Dillie1!!

Email me with whatever details you all want on your blinkies..

HUGS and Happy thoughts!!!
            donna

Comment

• ksd_24_f
              Layout Whiz
              • Nov 2009

K, I guess I'll take my shorts seasoned!! ha ha
              Congrats Dillie!!!

Comment

• lindaathome
                Digi Sage
                • Jan 2010

Congratulations Dille.

Everyone's pages were great. Thanks everyone for the great fun and all the tips. I learned a lot. No one can say I didn't try, he he.

Seasoned shorts, oh my..., lol wink
                Last edited by lindaathome; 03-31-2010, 08:37 PM.
                I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Thanks Donna! I had to remember how to do the signiture, but I got it.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• wolvsie35
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2007

Donna, the blinkie is awesome! You always do a wonderful job...<wink>
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2008

Many congratulations Dillie, have fun spending your prize! A big hand for everyone else - we did great didn't we with all the learning and all the sharing it was a great challenge.

Thanks Donna for the giftie, I shall have to have a little think! (what fun, but don't want to make my brain hurt )

Blessings - FS xxx
                      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                      I walk on a trail of song
                      And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• dillie1
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Aug 2009

Wow, thanks everyone. I must congratulate everyone on a job well done. All the layouts are really great and the goodies that came along with it, thank you all.

I am on vacation, my husband is golfing at the moment and I decided to take a look at SBM and what a surprise. I loved this challenge and have learned so much from it. Thanks again Donna for everything. Also, thank you Eric for pulling my name. You did a great job.

Donna the new blinkie is awesome. Thank you so much for all you do. Back to the pool side.
                        Last edited by dillie1; 04-01-2010, 03:26 AM.

Comment

• dillie1
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                          THanks for being patient Sacannon!! Sue!! hehehe

here's the unpolished SBM official blinkie

I love the unpolished version--is it OK to grab this one or do I need to add something of my own. Thank you!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Nov 2006

Glad to see some of you like the new blinkie..Here is the polished version!! So you can take this one as is if you like to!! Post whereever you like..

I can personalize this one for you! You can choose to KEEP the writing and ADD to it or just tell me what you wish it to say IN PLACE of the writing I
                            have in it already!!

YEAH..heard from Linda and I'm working hers up now!! so PLEASE from here on out so as NOT to take away from other designer threads..EMAIL me in MAX and tell me what floats your boat on making a special blinkie just for you!! I'm going to also include instructions as to how to attach your blinkies to your signatures..I'm rusty..Need to remember the steps and make sure they haven't changed..Need my daughter to help me AND have fantastic buds here that are savvy to that sort of stuff!! LOL

HUGS you WONDERFUL people!!

Snag it as you wish!!

HUG the stuffin out of you all!!
                            donna

Comment

• autisticwonder
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Nov 2006

Too excited folks!! THe project I've been working on for Max is now available to anyone that wants one..Scroll down the page to see ALL the banners and blinkies you can use!!

Special note: These banners and blinkies are owned by Max and therefore I can NOT individualize them for you but I can individualize this little 150x50 blinkie in this thread!!

Product Descriptions Keywords scrapbook max,digital scrapbooking software,digital scrapbook software,scrapbooking software,scrapbook software,scrapbook program,scrapbooking program,digital scrapbooking,scrapbook,scrapbooking,scrap book software 45 Character Description Scrapbook MAX digital scrapbooking software 80 Character Description Scrapbook MAX 2.0 digital scrapbooking software is fun and easy to use. 250 Character Description Scrapbook MAX 2.0 digital scrapbooking software for Windows is the fun, fast and …

Too fun!!

Comment

• lindaathome
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by dillie1 View Post
                                My Nephew the Firefighter. Credit to Sylvia Esther for her kit SunriseSunset.

I wanted to purchase the kit mentioned here by Dillie - Sunrise/Sunset by Sylvia Esther. There is no designer named Sylvia Esther mentioned in the store. Is it no longer available?

Thanks
                                I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
                                X